Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
How do you like to solve double digit multiplication problems?
How do you solve double digit multiplication problems? What do you like about the way you solve the problems? What makes your way better than the other ways? Why don't you like the other ways?
17 comments:
Axel
said...
I think that traditional is better than lattice and wresting because traditional way is f aster. Lattice is better than wresting because lattice is the same thing as wresting but faster. I think that wresting is not really that good because you take forever on it. The good thing about wresting is that you can get it right but it takes some time. All three of them are useful because you can get it the right answer but it takes some time on them.
I like solving my problems with the traditional way. I use the traditional way because it doesn’t waste my time a lot when I am taking a test and I think it is fun to use the traditional way. Someone showed me the traditional way when I was doing my homework and it made it easy for me to learn it. I like the lattice and the wrestling but the traditional way is easier for me.
I like the traditional method because it’s easier and so that I don’t have to draw a box. It is easier to get the answer. It only takes me about five or ten minutes. On the other ones you have to make a box and break the numbers up.
I liked the lattice better than the traditional and the wrestling way of two digit by two digit. I like lattice because it is easier to multiply and I learned how to do this way better than the other ones.
I like to use the traditional way because it is easier. This makes it easier because it does not as long as the other ones. I don’t like the lattice way because you have to draw a box with lines. I don’t like the wresting way because you have to write out a bunch of stuff.
When I do my double digit multiplication problems I use the traditional way, because it is easier to understand than the lattice and the “wrestling.” I can do the other ways very well, but I think that when you do your multiplication problems the traditional way, you get the job done more rapidly. It is not that I do not like the lattice and the “wrestling because I do like them, it is just I like the traditional way better.
I employ the traditional way because I think that it is faster than the lattice way or the wrestling way. But I still sometimes apply the other way too. I like the traditional because it is easy for me to do and understand. The reason why I don’t understand the other ways is because I am too fast for them. I go way too fast and I get the answers wrong.
My favorite multiplication method is the traditional way. I like it because it is faster than the others. I don’t like lattice and the wrestling one because it takes way too long. All you have to do is multiplication and addition on the traditional one. What I really don’t like about the wrestling method it has too much steps. What I don’t like about lattice is that you have to draw lines and boxes. This is why I like the traditional way most, it is easier that’s why.
I like solving double digits the traditional way. I like the traditional way to do multiplication because I think it makes your brain work hard and I like to accomplish hard things.
I solve double digit multiplication using the algorithm way. To me it’s faster than all the other ways. I like multiplication wrestling because it easier at breaking down but it takes too long. The lattice way is faster but harder to me because I make silly mistakes.
I like solving double digits the traditional way. I like the traditional way to do multiplication because I think it makes your brain work hard and I like to accomplish hard things.
I like the traditional way of multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication problems. I like it because it doesn’t waste a lot of my time and it’s easier than the other ways to multiply two digit by two digit. I don’t like the other ways because they take my time away and they are harder than the traditional way. One of the ways you have to break the number down and put the numbers in parentheses. The lattice way you make a box and it gets confusing after you draw the box.
My favorite way to solve double digit is traditional because when you do the multiplication you get to add. Then when you add you get your answer that is why I like it. I like the other ones too. This is why I don’t like them a lot because the wrestling is very long and I kept on getting it wrong. And lattice is kind of hard. That is why I like the traditional way the most.
I like the lattice way because it is so much easier and better than the other ways. This is how you solve lattice multiplication you take the numbers on the top and multiply the numbers on the side and add all the numbers in the columns all together. It makes it so easier than the other ways because it is easier to do and less adding and multiplying. This is why I don’t like the traditional way and the wrestling way because there is too much multiplication and addition.
I like to use lattice multiplication because it is easier than the traditional way and the wrestling way. And I don’t even know how to use the wresting way. Well I kind of like the traditional way but I would like to learn the wrestling way too but I’m new to this school. I would love to match the skill of all three. Also the traditional way is fun too.
I use the lattice because it helps me because I make a box. I like the traditional but it is kind of easy . It is ok. I like wrestling but it takes more time. I use wresting some times.
17 comments:
I think that traditional is better than lattice and wresting because traditional way is f aster. Lattice is better than wresting because lattice is the same thing as wresting but faster. I think that wresting is not really that good because you take forever on it. The good thing about wresting is that you can get it right but it takes some time. All three of them are useful because you can get it the right answer but it takes some time on them.
I like solving my problems with the traditional way. I use the traditional way because it doesn’t waste my time a lot when I am taking a test and I think it is fun to use the traditional way. Someone showed me the traditional way when I was doing my homework and it made it easy for me to learn it. I like the lattice and the wrestling but the traditional way is easier for me.
I like the traditional method because it’s easier and so that I don’t have to
draw a box. It is easier to get the answer. It only takes me about five or
ten minutes. On the other ones you have to make a box and break the
numbers up.
I liked the lattice better than the traditional and the wrestling way of two digit by two digit. I like lattice because it is easier to multiply and I learned how to do this way better than the other ones.
I like to use the traditional way because it is easier. This makes it easier because it does not as long as the other ones. I don’t like the lattice way because you have to draw a box with lines. I don’t like the wresting way because you have to write out a bunch of stuff.
When I do my double digit multiplication problems I use the traditional way, because it is easier to understand than the lattice and the “wrestling.” I can do the other ways very well, but I think that when you do your multiplication problems the traditional way, you get the job done more rapidly. It is not that I do not like the lattice and the “wrestling because I do like them, it is just I like the traditional way better.
I employ the traditional way because I think that it is faster than the lattice way or the wrestling way. But I still sometimes apply the other way too. I like the traditional because it is easy for me to do and understand. The reason why I don’t understand the other ways is because I am too fast for them. I go way too fast and I get the answers wrong.
My favorite multiplication method is the traditional way. I like it because it is faster than the others. I don’t like lattice and the wrestling one because it takes way too long. All you have to do is multiplication and addition on the traditional one. What I really don’t like about the wrestling method it has too much steps. What I don’t like about lattice is that you have to draw lines and boxes. This is why I like the traditional way most, it is easier that’s why.
I like solving double digits the traditional way. I like the traditional way to do multiplication because I think it makes your brain work hard and I like to accomplish hard things.
I solve double digit multiplication using the algorithm way. To me it’s faster than all the other ways. I like multiplication wrestling because it easier at breaking down but it takes too long. The lattice way is faster but harder to me because I make silly mistakes.
I like solving double digits the traditional way. I like the traditional way to do multiplication because I think it makes your brain work hard and I like to accomplish hard things.
I like the traditional way of multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication problems. I like it because it doesn’t waste a lot of my time and it’s easier than the other ways to multiply two digit by two digit. I don’t like the other ways because they take my time away and they are harder than the traditional way. One of the ways you have to break the number down and put the numbers in parentheses. The lattice way you make a box and it gets confusing after you draw the box.
My favorite way to solve double digit is traditional because when you do the multiplication you get to add. Then when you add you get your answer that is why I like it. I like the other ones too. This is why I don’t like them a lot because the wrestling is very long and I kept on getting it wrong. And lattice is kind of hard. That is why I like the traditional way the most.
I like to use the traditional way to solve two digit by two digit problems. I like to use the traditional way because it easy to work problems out.
I like the lattice way because it is so much easier and better than the other ways. This is how you solve lattice multiplication you take the numbers on the top and multiply the numbers on the side and add all the numbers in the columns all together. It makes it so easier than the other ways because it is easier to do and less adding and multiplying. This is why I don’t like the traditional way and the wrestling way because there is too much multiplication and addition.
I like to use lattice multiplication because it is easier than the traditional way and the wrestling way. And I don’t even know how to use the wresting way. Well I kind of like the traditional way but I would like to learn the wrestling way too but I’m new to this school. I would love to match the skill of all three. Also the traditional way is fun too.
I use the lattice because it helps me because I make a box. I like the traditional but it is kind of easy . It is ok. I like wrestling but it takes more time. I use wresting some times.
Post a Comment