Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tell me about a book you are reading...

You have several books in your desk.  Which book are you enjoying the most?  Why?  Tell us why you think we should read it.  Who in our class would enjoy the book the most?  (Remember first names only!)

14 comments:

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quan said...

The Last Olympion is the favorite book I am reading. I like it because it is a interesting book.

Ataya said...

I really like the Talking Eggs it was very intresting I really liked the evenets that happened. I really think Diana would really enjoy this book becuase when we pick books we kinda bump heads.

Allyson said...

I think mrs.cook shoud read this book the double life of pocahontas. The book is a good book.I have not finish the book.the beging is a good part of the book.

jadyn said...

The most book i like is a light in the attic because thres this part on page 81 and its really funny because it showes a part with a girl geting stung by a bee and the bee tattooed a message on her bu that said hello youve been stung by a bee.

Joe said...

Dairy of a whimpy kid is cool because it has fregly he is funny because he is weard he has a frekle with a hair on it. my teacher should read it because its very funny.

Maria said...

I think joe and martin,allison will like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid Road Ricks Rules cause its really funny.one time the phone rang and they called for his mom and then he told his mom to step out side then he told them that he said

Adela said...

The book's name that i'm enjoying the most is called First Pets,Presidential Best Friends. I think Maria should read it because I now that she likes president and animals. What makes this book interesting is that you would not imagen what pets the presidents had.

Jason said...

I like the book Between Heaven and earth it is about hawks eagles owls vultures and falcons i think Mrs.cook sold read it it has the bald eagle the bald eagle's wingspand culd get up to 6 to 7half feet.

Jamie said...

I think that Adela and Maria,Allison would like it because it is funny and intresting it is called The Case of The Kidnapped Candy.

Jordan said...

The book i'm enjoying the most is World's Strangest Basketball Stories because it is really funny.I think you should read it Mrs.Cook because if its funny to me it might be funny to you.I think Martin should read it to because he likes Basketball.

Brianna said...

My story is Santa Cow Island and I like it because santa cows were surfing. I think Maria would like this book.

Jasmin said...

I like Bunnys, Bunnys, & more Bunnys By Gail Gibons because it has information about bunnys and I think that bunnys are cute.

Martin said...

I really like Diary of a Wimpy Kid it is really think that you should read it beacuse it is a good book beacuse it was so funny why he was in a swin mean contast wh