Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Friday, August 12, 2011

New School Year

Here I am....working in my classroom getting ready for my new group of students.  I can't wait to meet you all!

To my former students:  I hope you have a great year!  I can't wait to see you in the hallway as fifth graders!  (Joe, got your message!)

1 comment:

A13 said...

I need to get more loud .I got more faster in reading this week. I knew big letters in the reading and know some words now. I did fine in audacity. I wonder if I did good or not. I need to practice to get better at it if I don’t I won’t get better at it at all. I do practice every week like today I did. It good to practice reading.