You have been researching the three branches of government. What are some things you did as a part of your research project? What did you learn? What are the charts for? Do the colors mean anything? It's hard to read the headings on the chart. What are the headings?





20 comments:
We used sticky notes and wrote things about the three branches of government. I learned about the three branches of government and what the branches did. The charts were for ideas and so we can remember what the branches did. The colors were so that Mrs. Cook could tell if everyone put something on the paper. The headings were really easy to read. The headings were the titles of the branches.
We took notes to remember. We learned about three different branches and how they work. The charts are for showing off and remembering it. Yes the chart shows everyone had a different color of sticky note, if one person did the most. The first headings it was legislative. Second headings was executive. Third headings was judicial. Headings are what they use to tell you about the paragraph. I like the project.
One of the things we did was look in a book called We the People. Then we got a story about the Three Branches of Government. I learned about the Three Branches of Government. The three different branches are Legislative, Judicial and Executive. We wrote our comments on the sticky notes. The different colors are for the teacher to who did all the work. The headings are to help tell which is which.
We learned about the three branches. These charts were so we could look at it. We had colors so that we couldn’t be mixed up which was ours. The headings are Legislative, Executive and Judicial. The project was fun.
I read a lot of things. I learned that in the Government are executive, Legislative, Judicial. Executive carries out the law. Legislative makes the law. Yes the colors mean something. The color is so not just one person can put them on the chart. The heading are part of the government
A couple of things that I said in my research project were, “The president is in charge of the other countries.” I learned that the three parts of the three branches are very important, because without the president the whole world would be wild. Without the law everyone would be doing whatever they want to do and that includes things like robbing banks. If we did not have courts, than no one would solve their problems, with other people. The reason that we made the charts is so we will not get confused on what sticky notes go with legislative, execrative and judicial. The colors stand for each person that made the chart. At first the headings might be hard to read, but once you get an adult to read it to you, you will get used to saying the words. The headings are legislative, execrative and judicial.
We took notes for the three branches of government. My group and I had lots of notes on our big piece of paper. We learned about the three branches of government. Now we know what they are. The charts are for the notes that we did and we stuck the notes on the big piece of paper. The headings are the name of the three branches of government. The colors were so Mrs. Cook could see who did the work. I loved the project. The legislative branch makes laws, executive carry’s out the laws, judicial handle disagreements.
We used sticky notes to put down our notes of the three branches. We read the book of We The People. I learned about the three branches and what they do. The color on the sticky note was for Mrs. Cook could tell if only one person wrote. The first heading was legislative the next heading was executive and the last heading is judicial. The legislative branch makes the laws. There are two parts to it. They can also call it Congress. The executive branch makes sure the laws get carried out. The president is in charge of dealing with other states and is head of the air force, and the military. The judicial branch settles the disagreements. The judicial branch has the highest court and it is called Supreme Court.
The heading for the three branches of government are Legislative, Executive and Judicial. I have learned a lot about the three branches of government. I liked learning about the three branches of government. I like the three branches of government. The Legislative makes the laws. The Executive branch caries out the laws. The judicial branch can also be called Supreme Court.
I think the project was cool and easy. The project we just did helped me a lot because now I know more than I used to. I learned about the three branches. There are three groups and those three groups are legislative, executive, judicial. We made a chart. We also put sticky note on the chart to tell if you know a lot about the three branches. It is not hard at all to read the heading that in on the chart. Headings are kind of like a main idea. The legislative makes the laws and have two parts. The first one is called the senate and the second is called the House of Representatives. The executive branch carry out the laws and the head of the executive branch is the president. The last branch is the judicial branch. The judicial branch tells the meaning of the law and the judicial branch is made up the Supreme Court.
We had to write facts about the three branches. We learned about the three branches. My group put facts about the three branches. The different colors mean that each person has their own color. The headings are Legislative, Executive and Judicial. The Legislative branch makes the law. The Executive branch carries out the law. The Judicial branch settles disagreements. Without laws the world will be a disaster. There are two parts of the Legislative branch. The Senate and the House of Representatives. The Judicial branch has 9 judges. This is the supreme court. This project was very fun.
We had to write in a sticky note and we each had different colors in my group so Mrs. Cook will know who has been writing the most in my group. Me and my classmates learned a lot of the three branches of Government .
On the chart we wrote about the three branches of government. Legislative, Executive and Judicial. They were so fun. So the color means that who did the work and who didn’t do the work. These are some things that we researched. We looked at a book. This is what I learned. I learned that legislative make the rules, judicial means that they settles the disagreements and the Executive branch makes sure the laws are carried out. The chart is for not forgetting the stuff that you put.
We are reading a government book. The colors mean who was paying attention. I learned that the Government is very important job. The headings on the chart are Legislative, Executive and Judicial. Legislative branch makes the laws. The Executive branch cares the laws out. The Judicial branches knows what the laws means.
We looked up facts from our books and we wrote the facts on sticky notes about the three branches. I learned that the judicial branch, Executive branch and the Legislative branch are important to know because if we didn’t have the three branches there would be no Congress or Government and there would be no Supreme Court. The charts are for explaining of what the three branches are about and the cards mean that to know who wrote it and what the person wrote it about. The Executive branch makes sure the laws are carried out then The Judicial branch handles disagreements. The Legislative branch does make laws.
The things I did for my research project was I read in a book about the three branches of government which are Legislative, Executive, and the Judicial. I learned that the Legislative branch is also called congress. I also know that the Legislative branch is split into two parts which are Senate and House of Representatives. What I learned about the Executive branch was that the branch includes the president and the committees that serve under the president. He makes rules based on the laws. He makes sure rules and laws are followed. The last thing is he decides how money is spent. What I learned about the Judicial was that it is made up of the Supreme Court and its judges. The Supreme Court is the highest court in the nation. The Supreme Court decides what the laws mean. Supreme Court is elected for life. The last thing is sometimes a judge may want to retire. The charts are for when we talk about one of the branches we can go to the chart and put a sticky not on it. The colors do mean something. They mean when someone puts something on the chart Mrs. Cook can tell who did it. It is hard to read the headings on the charts because they are sort of sloppy. The headings are Legislative, Executive, and Judicial.
I had to do a sticky note graph of the three branches and it was fun. I hope I will do it next year. We had different colors of sticky notes. We read a book called the branches. Then we read the all of the ending chapters and it was okay. I learned a lot of things like their names and they are legislative, judicial, executive which is the president and the president can say no or veto to the laws. I had to learn about the three branches of government names are and they are the legislative branch, the executive branch and the judicial branch. The charts are for each different one like the judicial branch is on the bottom and the executive branch is in the middle and the final legislative branch is on the top. Yes, the colors mean that you can tell who that is so nobody will get confused and end up forgetting so she gave us different colors of sticky notes. All of the branches has different jobs. The judicial branch was made up by the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court decides what the laws mean and the Supreme Court is the highest court in the nation. Sometimes the judge can retire. The legislative branch is called congress and it makes the laws. The executive branch includes the president and the committees that serve under the president. He makes the rules based on the laws. He makes sure the rules are followed. He decides how the money is spent. He is the head of our country. The president is elected for a four year term. He cannot serve only two terms.
We had to write in a sticky note and we each had different colors in my group so Mrs. Cook will know who has been writing the most in my group. Me and my classmates learned a lot of the three branches of Government . The legislative makes the laws . The constitution also set up three branches of the government. They are the executive, the legislative, and the judicial branches.
The colors mean that who is paying attention and who’s not paying attention. One more thing the colors mean that who’s doing most of the work and who’s not doing most of the work. We learned a lot about the three branches of the government. The heading was learning about the three branches government and those framers invented the three branches of government. The Legislative branch makes the laws and another name for the Legislative branch is congress. The Legislative branch is split in to half the senate and the House of Representatives. I think we learned a lot of the three branches of the government. The Executive branch is the second branch in our government. The Executive branch includes the president. The president is the head of our government and he’s in charge of the air force, navy, army and the arm forces. The president is voted from the people and the people with the most votes become the president. The president makes sure that the laws are followed though the country. The judicial branch keeps the balance fair.
We read a book called We the People to know the three branches of government, and it was fun learning the three branches of government. We made a chart. We used a sticky note so that one of us didn’t do all the work. We all got different sticky notes. Congress makes the laws, the executive branch caries out the laws and the president is the commander and chief of all the armed forces. The Judicial branch is made up of the Supreme Court and its judges. The Supreme Court is the highest court.
Post a Comment