Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
How to Read Big Numbers
You finished your video on reading big numbers. What things would you change if you could do it again? Did you make any mistakes? What problems did you have with the project? What things did you do really well? What did you like the best about the project? Do you think you read big numbers better now?
11 comments:
I finished my reading big numbers video. I had one screen that I forgot to put the ten millions. I had a problem trying to get the boxes to go to the right place. I did really well on making my video. I liked watching the video the most. I think this helped me read bigger numbers.
If I was to do big numbers again I would change the colors that I made the numbers also I would change the font that I made the words in also the size when I was typing some words I did a couple mistakes but not a lot when I was making the boxes I had a problem because the boxes wouldn’t move were I wanted them to that’s the only problems I had when I was doing the project the things I did well was put my voice on the video I was not to loud or to low the things I like best about the project was when I put my voice on it now I think reading big numbers for me is better for me now.
This is what I want to change. I want to change it to music and bigger numbers. I did something wrong and I had my microphone to close to my mouth. I enjoyed watching it was hard making it. And this is what I liked about it the video it was cool. And now reading large numbers is easy.
I think in my video the best thing was when I got to do the audio. The audio was cool because I got to use your own voice.
I think I made mistakes on my video to how loud I was. It sounded like I was yelling. Then I got quiet. Next I think I should pull the microphone more away.
I think that that video helped me with reading big numbers.
I could add music to my project because it would make it better. I didn’t put the ending on thousands. I accidently made the number background gray and I couldn’t redo the mistake. I flowed directions on how to make my video. I liked the video project because it helps me read the numbers better. It did help me read the numbers.
If I could go back and change all of my mistakes I would change the mistake when I put ‘ten thousand’ instead of putting ‘ten millions’. I also made a mistake when I put ‘hundred thousand’ instead of making it ‘hundred millions’. I had problems with putting the microphone to close to my mouth or I was putting the microphone too far away from my mouth. I think what I did very good was putting almost all of the slides in the right places. I also put all of the yellow, orange and blue boxes in the right places. I came up with all of the numbers all by myself. I wrote the numbers down in all of the right places.
I wanted music added to my video. My voice was too loud. I like the project because we made it into a video and showed are partner. I did really well on reading numbers on the reading big numbers video.
I wish I would have my voice on it instead of music. Yes I did make mistakes. I made two slides that are the same. Keeping on with the teacher and listening very well. I like the project because we had to make it in to a movie. It helping read them a lot better. it was awesome and fun.
Yes I did finish reading big numbers. But I need to finish the writing. Then I need to finish of the sound on the last five. I did make some mistakes but I did it. I couldn’t hear myself because I wasn’t loud . The other slides went well. What I like best about the project is that we got to make it into a movie and we got to watch it then we rotated around our group then we got to watch each others movies
I think that I made a little of mistakes while I was doing that project. The project was really fun. Yes I think that this project helped me read big numbers better when we were done with the project. If I could do this project again I would change the way that I did work I was kind of lazy realy lazy to be exact but it was a really cool project.
On my project I didn’t make any mistakes. I think I got a 100% on my reading large numbers. My voice sounded a little weird. I didn’t have any problems on the project till I was turning it into a movie. It showed a little box and it said I don’t have enough room.
Post a Comment