Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Audacity
You just saved two files in your folder. The files are of you reading. What do you need to work on? What did you do really well? How have you improved in reading so far?
19 comments:
A12
said...
I need to improve on reading smoother and stop on periods. I need to improve on stopping on comas instead of pasting the periods and comas
I need to work on getting a little louder when I read. I got faster this weekend by practicing. I learned some new words. I stop at the periods and commas. I got better at reading. I think I did well on audacity. I need to practice on some words. I wonder if I did perfect or good. I need to practice reading every day to get better and be a good reader. I need to in prove in some words in the reading we did today.
I need to do a little bit better on pausing at commas and periods. But I am doing a lot better at taking my time to understanding new words and to understand how to say the new words. I also need to try slowing down when I read. Sometimes I go overboard because I read so fast and I miss a lot of words Sometimes I will come to a word and don’t know it. I hope that someday I will get it right. When I was reading the one about the turtles I made a lot of mistakes I was not stopping at periods or at commas. On the one about the sunbeams I did not stop at the commas or at the periods either. I’m going to do a lot better next time.
I need to work on fluency and not having to many spaces. I have improved on saying words correctly, I’m pausing at commas and I’m stopping at periods. I’m good at memorizing words to the sentence.
When I’m recording I need to work on not skipping words also I need to work on reading words carefully so I won’t say the wrong word. I was good at reading more then i every read before in a minute also I read loudly another thing is I stopped at every period.
I need do some more practicing on my reading. I am a little rusty on my reading because some words are hard and some I don’t know. Sometimes I need to be smoother on my reading. Sometimes I need to be louder on my reading.
I need to work on stop repeating words I did good on saying the words right. I need work on taking my time to understand the word or words better I am really good at taking my time to read the passage. Sometimes I need to work on skipping the word and then I going back to the word. I really know how to read the words. I know how to stop when there is a period and I also know how to make new voices when there is another character.
I am still going to practice on reading so I can do much better next time I read again. I Can’t Remember to stop in the periods and comas. so when Mrs. Stead come to check are reading me and my classmates read she will be so happy about our reading and others teachers also come to hear us read they will be happy to but we have to read over and over and then we can be better at reading every time .
I need to work on watching for punctuation. I need to watch out for big words. I was good at reading a sentence quietly. I could read a sentence below a minute. I stopped at every period.
I think my phrasing needs a little work, I gotten better at reading. I need to work on periods, exclamation points, question marks. Sometimes I miss a comma. Sometimes I miss a period. I really need to practice reading so I can read better. So you should read read read.
I think I need to work on reading smoother. Some of the words are hard so I need to practice. I improved on reading faster. Usually I stop on punctuations not all of them but some of them. I did well the first time I read the story.
I need to work on reading better because I need to work on stopping on periods and comas I was doing good on the first repeated reading and it’s about animals in the desert how they water and food. Mrs. Cook took us to the back table and we read to her and my personage was I think 92. And I think I getting better.
I need to be smoother when I read to myself. I need to practice more. I was good at stopping at the words I missed. I have improved at stopping at periods and pausing at commas.
I in provide stopping when I see a period I want to in prove in reading faster then I read all ready . I hope this year I get better so I can make my parents happy .I want to in prove in every thing
I think I need to read a little smoother. I think my phrasing needs a little working on. I was good at stopping at punctuations and commas. Sometimes miss a comma or a period. I think I need to practice a little bit on my reading.
19 comments:
I need to improve on reading smoother and stop on periods. I need to improve on stopping on comas instead of pasting the periods and comas
I need to work on getting a little louder when I read. I got faster this weekend by practicing. I learned some new words. I stop at the periods and commas. I got better at reading. I think I did well on audacity. I need to practice on some words. I wonder if I did perfect or good. I need to practice reading every day to get better and be a good reader. I need to in prove in some words in the reading we did today.
I need to do a little bit better on pausing at commas and periods. But I am doing a lot better at taking my time to understanding new words and to understand how to say the new words. I also need to try slowing down when I read. Sometimes I go overboard because I read so fast and I miss a lot of words Sometimes I will come to a word and don’t know it. I hope that someday I will get it right. When I was reading the one about the turtles I made a lot of mistakes I was not stopping at periods or at commas. On the one about the sunbeams I did not stop at the commas or at the periods either. I’m going to do a lot better next time.
I need to work on fluency and not having to many spaces. I have improved on saying words correctly, I’m pausing at commas and I’m stopping at periods. I’m good at memorizing words to the sentence.
When I’m recording I need to work on not skipping words also I need to work on reading words carefully so I won’t say the wrong word. I was good at reading more then i every read before in a minute also I read loudly another thing is I stopped at every period.
I need do some more practicing on my reading. I am a little rusty on my reading because some words are hard and some I don’t know. Sometimes I need to be smoother on my reading. Sometimes I need to be louder on my reading.
I need to stop at periods. I am good at pausing at commas. I am getting faster at reading.
I need to work on not stopping to long on periods. I improved when I phrase something. I was well at reading words that I did know.
I need to work on stop repeating words I did good on saying the words right. I need work on taking my time to understand the word or words better I am really good at taking my time to read the passage. Sometimes I need to work on skipping the word and then I going back to the word. I really know how to read the words. I know how to stop when there is a period and I also know how to make new voices when there is another character.
I am still going to practice on reading so I can do much better next time I read again. I Can’t Remember to stop in the periods and comas. so when Mrs. Stead come to check are reading me and my classmates read she will be so happy about our reading and others teachers also come to hear us read they will be happy to but we have to read over and over and then we can be better at reading every time .
What I did well was I read well. I improved my reading by stopping at a periods and I got faster at reading.
I need to work on watching for punctuation. I need to watch out for big words. I was good at reading a sentence quietly. I could read a sentence below a minute. I stopped at every period.
I think my phrasing needs a little work, I gotten better at reading. I need to work on periods, exclamation points, question marks. Sometimes I miss a comma. Sometimes I miss a period. I really need to practice reading so I can read better. So you should read read read.
I think I need to work on reading smoother. Some of the words are hard so I need to practice. I improved on reading faster. Usually I stop on punctuations not all of them but some of them. I did well the first time I read the story.
I need to work on reading better because I need to work on stopping on periods and comas I was doing good on the first repeated reading and it’s about animals in the desert how they water and food. Mrs. Cook took us to the back table and we read to her and my personage was I think 92. And I think I getting better.
I need to be smoother when I read to myself. I need to practice more. I was good at stopping at the words I missed. I have improved at stopping at periods and pausing at commas.
I want to sound out word`s better I read more than I thought. I gave me self a challenge to read more than I thought.
I in provide stopping when I see a period I want to in prove in reading faster then I read all ready . I hope this year I get better so I can make my parents happy .I want to in prove in every thing
I think I need to read a little smoother. I think my phrasing needs a little working on. I was good at stopping at punctuations and commas. Sometimes miss a comma or a period. I think I need to practice a little bit on my reading.
Post a Comment