Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Next Year

What projects would you like to do next year in fifth grade?

21 comments:

Axel said...

I like to make a video for a project because it would be world war two and one. I wanted to make a video of world war two when I was seven years olds. I like the world war two causes it made history.

Tychelle said...

The projects that I would like to do in fifth grade are make a book, have another blog, make a YouTube page, I would like to make another water cycle video, and Google search stories. The reason I would like to make a book again is because it is fun and I liked it a lot. Another reason I would like to make a book again is because you get to type the book and I love to type. The reason I would like to have another blog is because I love to answer questions and I love to read other peoples comments. The reason I would like to make a You Tube page again is because I like to look at videos that we have done and because I love to watch videos. The reason I would like to make another water cycle videos is because I love to make pictures and I love to make videos. The reason I would like to make the Google search stories again is because I love to write stories and I love to type my own stories.

Gracie said...

This is what I like to do next year. I would like to learn about dividing fractions and making videos. I would like to write stories about me and everything about us. Then I would like to read new stories and learn math. I would like to make a new book and learn new words.

Alan said...

Next year I want to publish a 10 page story. I would also like to make a voki. I want to have a class blog. Next year that would be fun.

Weston said...

Next year I hope we do a Google search story and find information about my ancestors. I also hope we get to make a VOKI and publish a book of my own. That would be about a hard working lion and a busy butterfly. I hope my teacher is a lot of fun next year for 5th grade.

Aubrey said...

I would like to publish another book in fifth grade. I would also like to make a voki next year. Then I would like to make a paper Mache volcano for the class science fair.

Kevin said...

I want to do a project with the cameras. I want to publish another book because it was fun and exciting. I wish we get to do a project with a basketball. I wish we get to do a butterfly project again.

Rider said...

I would like to use paint in fifth grade because you get to draw. Plus I love to draw. I would like to use Power point because there’s a lot of cool stuff to do on it. I would like to change the color of the back ground and you can change the pages into picture plus insert them into photo story three. I hope I get to use publisher because we can write letters and make brochures.

Giancarlo said...

The project I want to do next year is how to make pudding. It will be a cool project. We will get to make whatever flavor. We can even eat it.

Eric #11 said...

I want to publish a book next year because it was fun and a little hard. We made the story than we got a code to publish the book we made. We got to change the back ground and got to make the cover.

sonye said...

What project would you like to do in fifth grade?
I would like to make a big year book to remember all the memories of my teacher, friends, and also to remember the last year of elementary. Just to remember the good stuff at enterprise elementary! Also to get to just go back and get a refreshing memories of my old class mates!

McClay said...

I hope I get to write and publish another book. It was fun making one the first time. I think it would be fun to make one again. This time I want to write more than 10 pages.

Javier said...

Next year I want to make a voki next year because we could make it say anything. It would be fun for me and my classmates. We also could put any kind of animal, background and habitat.

Preston said...

If we get to chose a project next year I what to do puppet video, It was fun. I hope we do it again.

Savannah said...

I hope I get to write another book, but I want to make it on a bug from North Korea because my mom collected insects for me and she was stationed in North Korea, I want to make five movies either on the birds, the bugs, or the bees. I would like to do my very own Voki on the computer, I would make a bug. Maybe we could make a statue of ourselves out of clay. It is too bad that I am going to a different next year, but maybe at my new school we will do something that are the same

Lidia said...

Next year I hope we publish a book again. I also want to do a VOKI in fifth grade. i want to do a puppet show in fifth grade.

tysean said...

Next year I hope I can do the puppet video because you get to make your own puppet out of your own sock. You can do it however you want. You are able to put hair on it if you want to. You can put a piece of paper to make its mouth. You can put earrings on your puppet if you want to.

Adan said...

I hope we get to publish a book, have another YouTube channel, and make a Google Search Story. The reason I want to publish a book is because it would be different from our first one and it would be fun. The reason I want to have another YouTube channel is because I can see the videos at home. The reason I want to make another Google Search Story is because it would be way different from my first one and it would be fun.

Estrellita said...

The projects that I want to do when I’m in fifth grade are making stories, having butterflies, making brochures and using publisher so we can make our own newsletter. I also want to make a voki and make a movie. Use audacity and use photo story three so we can make a movie and make a ten page story book and publish it.

Jael said...

Next year I want to make a science experiment. I want to learn more about science. It will fun. We can do a lot of cool stuff.

Ashton said...

If I can choose a project in 5th grade I will make a video game. I like video games because you can be occupied while playing the video game. If we can name it, I will name it The Mighty Robot vs. the Voodoo vultures from Venus. It is a video game that the voodoo vultures come to earth and tries to take over earth and kills everyone but not mighty robot.