What was your favorite project this year? Why? What did you like about it?
What was your favorite computer program? (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, PhotoStory3 and more) Why?
Tell me about your favorite website.
If we could do one project again before the end of the school year, what would it be and why? Is there anything you would change about it?
20 comments:
My favorite project was making a 10 page story and publishing it. It was fun because we got to make the cover of the book and we also got to write about the author which is the kids that wrote the book. We drew the pictures to go along with book. Then we scanned our pictures and we saved them to our computers, then we copied and pasted them into our book. We even got to change the color of the whole book.
My favorite computer program is power point. I like power point because we can do a lot of cool stuff like putting different colors to the page, putting animations to the page, you can put all kinds of shapes on there.
My favorite website is cool math. Cool math is my favorite because it has a lot of fun and cool games. They have a lot of fun, thinking and cool games. That’s why cool math is my favorite website. I like to play on it at home and at school, that’s how much I like it. There is this game were you have to take out all the blocks and get the block to safety.
I would like to publish a book again, it was really fun. If we did make another book I would change the whole story and the charter.
Do you know what my favorite project is? I have a tie for my favorite project. They both are the pen pal letters and the butterflies. I like them because we had fun making them.
My favorite website is www.sumdog.com and cool math because sundog can help us with our multiplication, division, subtraction, addition and fraction. Cool math can also help us with all the stuff like multiplication, division, subtraction, addition and fraction. On Cool math we can play a lot of games like checkers, tic toe.
I would like to do the butter fly posters because it was a lot of fun making it.
I know what was my favorite project was this year. My favorite was the goggle search story because we read about it and it was interesting we learned thing that we didn’t know about and we took our time on it. We also wrote paragraph about it and then the teacher put them out on YouTube.
My two favorite programs are publisher and word because we got to do a lot of project on them.
My two favorite website are Study Island and that quiz because we learn things and we see how much we can do in one minute or more.
I would like to do a book again because it was fun and we got to show our family the book we made.
My favorite project is the water cycle movie. It was so hard to choose because I really liked the puppet videos and the pin pals. I like the water cycle video because I learned about animation and got draw on paint. I kind of liked photo story three. We had to put the pictures in photo story three . First we put them into PowerPoint and had changed them into jpegs. Then we went to photo story three and got the photos but then we rearranged them to the right order. My favorite part was drawing in paint.
My favorite program is Power point. I like Power point because you get to change them into jpegs and do cool things on it. You can change the background to a different color every time you use it. It’s easy to move pictures, text boxes or clip art. I loved paint but not so much audacity.
I liked www.sumdog.com more than any other website because I get to play with my friends. It was hard because I really like studyisland. Plus I like multiplication and math a lot. I like the cool games like football and basketball plus the math in it. My favorite is the basketball 1 point for getting the answer right and 1 for making the goal. My second favorite game is pop tune when you get the answer right it lets you choose where the note goes.
I would like to do another thing with paint. I would like to draw Ralph when we make his fourth book and try to animate it. Because I really like paint and put it into photo story three. Plus I would like to put some music in it.
Do you know what my favorite project is? My favorite project is publishing a book because we got make up our own problem and solution. It was fun publishing a book and it took a long time to finish making the book.
Do you know what my favorite computer program is? My favorite program is publisher because we use it to make our newsletter and we got to publish our book from publisher.
Do you know what my favorite website is? I have two favorite websites which are sum dog and cool math. The reason www.sumdog.com is one of my favorites website because we get go against our friends. One of the reasons www.coolmath.com is one of my favorite website because there are fun games. They are both very fun.
If we could do one more project this year it would have to be publishing a book because it was fun making our first book and I think if we made a second one it would be better. I would also like to make something like the puppet show. It would be better than our first video I think.
Do you know my favorite three this year was the water cycle story and the Santa Fe, organ trail. They were all really great projects. They are really great projects. They are different projects but the organ and Santa Fe Trail are on the same project. The difference between the organ and Santa Fe is that they have life of a person to narrate the story. Some of the story is about the independence.
My favorite computer program is PhotoStory3 and word. Because you can make your movie a lot better when you have messed up a lot. For word you can type what you feel like typing and you make a mistake it will sometimes it will be fixed.
My favorite website is Build your wild self. Because you get animate yourself however you want to. Because you get to pick your own background.
It would be the puppet video and the water cycle. Cause they are both really fun and they are a little similar. But they are really different.
Do you know what my favorite project is? I will tell you my first favorite project. It is making a 10 page story. We took our book home for Christmas. That’s my favorite one because I made the story also because I was the author and the illustrator. My Second favorite project is flip side videos or you could call it biography. I loved it because I learned about Elizabeth Blackwell.
Do you know my favorite computer program? My favorite computer program is Power Point because we are doing a project on that one. We are doing a fraction project. My second favorite project is Publisher because that is what we use to do our newsletter. My third favorite computer program is word because I could write a story.
Do you know my favorite website? My favorite website is buildyourwildself.com because I can make myself wild. My second favorite website is sumdog.com because I can vs. my classmates and beat them.
If I could do one project again before the end of the year, it would be? It would be to do another 10 page story because I love making stories and then I show them to my family also I read them to my sisters, brother, mom, dad and cousins.
Do you know what my favorite project is? It was hard to choose between the ten page story and the biography video but the one I chose was the biography video. My video was about the home run king Hank Aaron and He was born in AZ.
There was a tie between two programs which were between publisher and photo story 3. I like PhotoStory3 because there is animation in the program. I like Publisher because it different types of cards.
My favorite website would have to be between coolmath and sumdog those websites are really fun. They have really fun math games. The website that I don’t like is thatquiz and you only do tests.
The two projects that I want to do again and change it would have to be the ten page story and the biography video because I was very quiet in one of them and my book I really didn’t like. But they were really fun.
My favorite project this year was the ten paged story. I liked the ten page story because I put a lot of effort into my story and my whole family was so proud of me. I liked that I got to pick the character’s name and I liked that I got to pick the problem. I also liked that I got to pick all the different ways to solve the problem. I also liked that I got to have my very own book published. I just loved everything about my ten paged story.
My favorite computer programs are power point and word. I like word because I love writing on word. I like power point because I get to do fun things on it.
My favorite website is study ladder because I get to have an avatar and a reward room. I also get to have money coins so I get to go shopping
If we could do one project again it would be the ten paged story that we published because I absolutely loved the ten paged story a lot.
My favorite project is the 10 page story because we got to scan pictures. It is called the ten page story because it only has ten pages. I also like the blog because we got to post stuff on there. We also made the bird flip books.
We did lots of projects on power point because it’s more successful. My favorite program on the computer is power point because you can do almost everything on it. We also used word a lot but that’s just for typing stories. We also use clip art on it is really fun to do that. I also like photo story 3 because you can make movies on that program it really fun.
My favorite website is sum dog because you can go against people in the class. I do not like ten marks because it’s really hard. It doesn’t have much to do on it. I also like math play ground because it has really fun games on it.
If I ever made a project it would be about magnets because they are fun to play with when you connect them together.
My favorite project was the puppet video project because it was funny and it gives information. My puppet was in the last video. My puppet was funny because I did not move my puppet mouth. My puppet looked weird because it first had hair now it looks like if it had cancer. My puppet was teaching about mean, median, mode, maximum, minimum, range.
My favorite program is word because it is the easiest program. Word is the easiest program because it will fix misspelled words and it will sometime fix the sentence. It will also count how many words you put on word.
My favorite website is Study Island because it shows you a lot about math and reading. It is also very fun because it has games for reading and math. There are two games for science.
I would like to publish a book again but it is about Ralph the mouse. It would be cool because I will make the fourth epic book about Ralph the mouse. I would not like to do a flip video because it is kind of boring.
My favorite project was the puppet show. It was my favorite because we worked very hard to not freeze up when we are talking. It was fun making the puppets, making the hair on the puppets. I wish I could do it again. It was the best project of the year.
My favorite program was PowerPoint. We have done lots of stuff on PowerPoint. We have fractions.
My favorite website is funbrain because it is a fun website and it has games on the funbrain. Coolmath is a fun website to.
The puppet show is a project I would do again. I would do it again and again and again. It was very fun.
It was hard to choose from all the projects the entire school year. I guess my favorite project was when we published a book because I thought it was cool.
My favorite program was word because it helps you spell words for you and that’s why I like word.
My favorite website is fun brain because there are a lot of games in math arcade.
I wish we publish a book again because it was so fun. Also because I never publish a book I thought it was cool publishing a book.
y favorite project this year was pen pal letters. You can write whatever you can. You can ask questions and just whatever.
power point is my favorite computer program. I did not like word.
Fun brain is my favorite website. My second favorite website is symbaloo. Because I can have a list of things.
I would like to make a flag again and to make something like the blog.
My favorite project was the water cycle video. It took about three weeks to finish it because. We had to write the script also what was his emotion. Then we had to use paint for the first time. We had to make the rain drop move and make it through the whole water cycle. Then turned it in to a jpeg and we finished it.
My favorite program is paint even. Though we didn’t use it a lot. We used it about five or ten time.
My favorite website is fun brain. There’s a lot of games there like arcade math arcade. My favorite game on there is mighty guy.
The project that I want to do again is publish a book. The reason why is because it will be fun. Also it will kind of hard. I hope we will do it
My favorite project was the butterfly poster we read a book about butterflies we got a paper. Made boxes and write about the butterflies.
My favorite program is word because it tells you how many words you have and it tells you if a word is wrong.
My favorite websites is sumdog because you can face your class mate, computer and people around the world.
If we can do one more project it will be make a book again and publish a book.
I made my favorite project on word. My favorite project was publishing a book, because we got to choose anything to write about. I liked to pick out the pictures we got to write the entire story. Mrs. Cook helped us by making sure the books made sense. I also liked the build your wild self story. When we made the story we each got a word and we had to write a story describing the word without putting the word in the story. Whoever read the story would have to figure out what the word was without looking at the lower tab of paper with the answer on it. We made the water cycle story on paint. I like the story because we got to make our water drop on paint. I loved the movement that we added on to the video. We also used excel to talk about what was happening in the video.
We used www.kidspublishing.com for publishing the book. We used www.buildyourwildself.com for the build your wild self story.
I wish that we could do the publishing a book project, because that has got to be my favorite project that we have ever done. I would not want to change anything about the making of a book, because I loved the first book that I made and I just can’t see it be changed, now that would break my heart.
I love being in a TRC with Mrs. Cook I’m really going to miss this school, the projects and the teachers.
My favorite project this year was the pen pal letters. The reason the pen pal letters is my favorite project is because I like to type to people and I like to write back and forth to people. The other reason I like the pen pal letter is because you get to print them. Also I like the pen pal letters because after you print them you get to color them and I love coloring. Also my favorite project this year was the blog. The reason the blog was also my favorite project this year was you get to answer questions that the teacher ask you and because you get to put peoples videos on there. Also you get to read other peoples comets and I think it is cool to read other peoples comets.
My favorite computer program is paint and photostory3. The reason paint is my favorite program is because you get to paint pictures and because when you paint pictures you get to put them in a video or you can just paint them and put it as your background. The reason I like photostory3 is because you get to make videos and because you get to add music and add motions
My favorite website is www.coolmath.com and www.sumdog.com. The reason www.coolmath.com is my favorite website is because you get to do a lot of fun games. Also because you get to do multiplication and I love to do multiplication. The reason www.sumdog.com is my favorite website is because you get to play games with other people. Also because when you get coins you get to spend them on clothes, shoes, glasses, and hats.
If I could do one project again I would choose pen pal letters. The reason I would choose pen pal letters is because I love to type and I love to send letters. If I could change anything about the pen pal letters I would want to move to a higher grade. I love the grade that we got but I want to write letters to a higher grade.
Do you know what my favorite project was this year? My #1 favorite was pen pal letters this project is awesome .Because you get to write letters to people in Dodge City. Also you get to reserve mail to so it is like you are chatting to each other
My favorite computer program is the power point?
Because it is like you are doing a video and a slide show at the same time it is awesome to work on!
Do you know what my favorite website is?
It is study ladder it is so fun because you have fun and you do work to so it is like you are doing both so it teaches you and it also lets you have fun awesome!
If I could do a project before the school year is over?
Is to make a power point all about me and my class mates and the person that taught me my teacher!
My favorite project this year was the puppet videos. It was so cool; we got to move the puppet with our hands. This is what I liked about the puppet videos when we get to move them we had to curve our hand for the mouth. It hurt my hand because it was curving my hand on the edge. The second project that I liked was, water cycle video this is what I liked about the project. We got to use paint and make a water drop.
Publisher was the best because we got to make some slides with publisher.
My favorite website is sumdog.com. We get to do a lot of math like adding and more maths but the math that we do is fourth grade math so it is easy.
I wish we can do something like the water cycle story because it was so cool we have to put it on PhotoStory 3.
Post a Comment