Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Asparagus
Today you had the opportunity to try asparagus. We added data to Mrs. Lyall's chart about our asparagus feelings. Tell me about the chart we made organizing the information.
14 comments:
McClay
said...
Today we had asparagus to try. Most of the kids in fourth grade thought it was yuck. A quite a bit of the thought it was ok. Then some of them thought it was yum. Then there are the ones that did not try it at all. Out of the whole fourth grade most of the kids thought it was yuck. I did not even try it.
Our class had the most people who like the Asparagus the most in the class rooms, 4 people like it in Mrs. Cooks room. Mrs. Lyall class has the less people that 1 person like Asparagus. Mrs. Ludens room 2 people like Asparagus in her room.
We tried Asparagus in our school. Mrs. Lyalls class was the bravest to try them. Ten people in Mrs. Lyalls class didn’t like them. Six people thought they were ok. In Mrs. Cook’s class six people didn’t try it. Nine people thought they were gross. In Mrs. Ludens class two people said it was good. Five people didn’t even try it.
Today we had asparagus in our classroom. I know that in Mrs. Cook’s class four people that liked it, one person thought it was okay, nine people thought it was outrageous and five people did not even try it. I was one of the people that liked the asparagus, but now I’m starting to regret it. In Mrs. Lyall’s class one person thought it was exceptional, six people thought it was okay and ten people thought it was outrageous. Mrs. Luden’s class two people liked it, four people thought it was okay, ten people thought it was outrageous and four people did not even try it.
I tried an asparagus. I put it under the yuck column, so did most of the fourth graders. An asparagus is my least favorite vegetable in the whole world.
Today we had asparagus in our class. One of the classes had all of the students try it. The maximum was the yuck column. The minimum was the yum column. Mrs. Cook’s class had four people that liked it. Mrs. Cook’s class there was 1 person that was in the OK column. There are 9 people in Mrs. Cook’s class that said yuck. Six people in Mrs. Cook’s class didn’t try it.
We tried Asparagus today in our classroom. We made a data set in the 4th grade classrooms. Mrs. Lyall’s class was the bravest because everyone tried them. Mrs. Ludens’s class hated them because they are two people that like Asparagus. Mrs. Cook’s like them the most of all three of them. Twenty nine people though that Asparagus was nasty. Ten people did not even try it. Eleven people though it was kind of good. Seven people though that it was yummy.
Today some people had the opportunity to try asparagus. In Mrs. Lyall’s class I see that only one person in her classroom thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that six people thought it was ok. Also Mrs. Lyall’s class 10 people thought asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for Mrs. Lyall’s class she had no one in her class not try it. In Mrs. Ludens class I see that two people in her class thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that four people in her class thought the asparagus was ok. Also Mrs. Ludens class has 10 people in her class thought the asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for Mrs. Ludens class four people didn’t try the asparagus. In my class four people thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that one person thought the asparagus was ok. Also I see that nine people in my class thought the asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for my class six people didn’t even try and I am one of those six.
We had asparagus this morning. 29 people thought it was yucky. 11 people thought it was okay. 8 people liked it. 10 people didn’t try it. Everybody in Mrs. Lyall class tried it. The average in the no try column. My class liked the asparagus the most. My class had the most people who did not try it.
Mrs. lyall's class was the bravest class becasue they all tried it.Today we had an opportunity to try asparagus in our class today. In Mrs. Lyall’s class I can see that only one person like’s asparagus, six people thought asparagus was okay, and ten people thought it was nasty. In Mrs. Luden’s class I can see that two people like asparagus, four people thought asparagus is okay, ten people think that asparagus is nasty, and four people didn’t even try it. In Mrs. Cook’s class I can see that four people like asparagus, one person thought asparagus was okay, nine people think thought it was nasty, six people didn’t even try asparagus.
The most people who said it was yum in Mrs. Cook’s class. Mrs. Lyall’s class said it was ok the most Mrs. Ludens and Mrs. Lyalls class said it was yuck the most. I said that I didn’t like it . at first I was excited to try it them when I tried it was like yuck. It is always good to try new food.
Today we had asparagus in our class today. Some people hated it. The others loved it. We had more people say that they were yucky than them saying they like it. There are 3 classes that entered the asparagus 4 grade thing. The part that looked yucky was the top so I prefer the bottom part and go up. I wonder what asparagus tastes like with pizza.
Today we got to try asparagus. It was yucky. In our class 4 people like’s asparagus, 1 person thought it was ok, 9 people thought it was yuck and 6 people didn’t even try it. In Mrs. Lyall class they got 10 people who didn’t like it, 6 who said it was ok, 1 that said it was yummy and 0 who didn’t try.
Today we had the opportunity to try an asparagus. Our class room had the most name on yum that liked it and Mrs.Lyalls class only had 1 name on yum. Mrs.Ludens had 2 names on yum and all of the three class all them had the most on yuck. All of Mrs.Lyalls class tried it some kid from our class and mrs.ludens class did not try it.
14 comments:
Today we had asparagus to try. Most of the kids in fourth grade thought it was yuck. A quite a bit of the thought it was ok. Then some of them thought it was yum. Then there are the ones that did not try it at all. Out of the whole fourth grade most of the kids thought it was yuck. I did not even try it.
Our class had the most people who like the Asparagus the most in the class rooms, 4 people like it in Mrs. Cooks room. Mrs. Lyall class has the less people that 1 person like Asparagus. Mrs. Ludens room 2 people like Asparagus in her room.
We tried Asparagus in our school. Mrs. Lyalls class was the bravest to try them. Ten people in Mrs. Lyalls class didn’t like them. Six people thought they were ok. In Mrs. Cook’s class six people didn’t try it. Nine people thought they were gross. In Mrs. Ludens class two people said it was good. Five people didn’t even try it.
Today we had asparagus in our classroom. I know that in Mrs. Cook’s class four people that liked it, one person thought it was okay, nine people thought it was outrageous and five people did not even try it. I was one of the people that liked the asparagus, but now I’m starting to regret it. In Mrs. Lyall’s class one person thought it was exceptional, six people thought it was okay and ten people thought it was outrageous. Mrs. Luden’s class two people liked it, four people thought it was okay, ten people thought it was outrageous and four people did not even try it.
I tried an asparagus. I put it under the yuck column, so did most of the fourth graders. An asparagus is my least favorite vegetable in the whole world.
Today we had asparagus in our class. One of the classes had all of the students try it. The maximum was the yuck column. The minimum was the yum column. Mrs. Cook’s class had four people that liked it. Mrs. Cook’s class there was 1 person that was in the OK column. There are 9 people in Mrs. Cook’s class that said yuck. Six people in Mrs. Cook’s class didn’t try it.
We tried Asparagus today in our classroom. We made a data set in the 4th grade classrooms. Mrs. Lyall’s class was the bravest because everyone tried them. Mrs. Ludens’s class hated them because they are two people that like Asparagus. Mrs. Cook’s like them the most of all three of them. Twenty nine people though that Asparagus was nasty. Ten people did not even try it. Eleven people though it was kind of good. Seven people though that it was yummy.
Today some people had the opportunity to try asparagus. In Mrs. Lyall’s class I see that only one person in her classroom thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that six people thought it was ok. Also Mrs. Lyall’s class 10 people thought asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for Mrs. Lyall’s class she had no one in her class not try it. In Mrs. Ludens class I see that two people in her class thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that four people in her class thought the asparagus was ok. Also Mrs. Ludens class has 10 people in her class thought the asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for Mrs. Ludens class four people didn’t try the asparagus. In my class four people thought the asparagus was yum. I also see that one person thought the asparagus was ok. Also I see that nine people in my class thought the asparagus was yuck. Last but not least for my class six people didn’t even try and I am one of those six.
We had asparagus this morning. 29 people thought it was yucky. 11 people thought it was okay. 8 people liked it. 10 people didn’t try it. Everybody in Mrs. Lyall class tried it. The average in the no try column. My class liked the asparagus the most. My class had the most people who did not try it.
Mrs. lyall's class was the bravest class becasue they all tried it.Today we had an opportunity to try asparagus in our class today. In Mrs. Lyall’s class I can see that only one person like’s asparagus, six people thought asparagus was okay, and ten people thought it was nasty. In Mrs. Luden’s class I can see that two people like asparagus, four people thought asparagus is okay, ten people think that asparagus is nasty, and four people didn’t even try it. In Mrs. Cook’s class I can see that four people like asparagus, one person thought asparagus was okay, nine people think thought it was nasty, six people didn’t even try asparagus.
The most people who said it was yum in Mrs. Cook’s class. Mrs. Lyall’s class said it was ok the most Mrs. Ludens and Mrs. Lyalls class said it was yuck the most. I said that I didn’t like it . at first I was excited to try it them when I tried it was like yuck. It is always good to try new food.
Today we had asparagus in our class today. Some people hated it. The others loved it. We had more people say that they were yucky than them saying they like it. There are 3 classes that entered the asparagus 4 grade thing. The part that looked yucky was the top so I prefer the bottom part and go up. I wonder what asparagus tastes like with pizza.
Today we got to try asparagus. It was yucky. In our class 4 people like’s asparagus, 1 person thought it was ok, 9 people thought it was yuck and 6 people didn’t even try it. In Mrs. Lyall class they got 10 people who didn’t like it, 6 who said it was ok, 1 that said it was yummy and 0 who didn’t try.
Today we had the opportunity to try an asparagus. Our class room had the most name on yum that liked it and Mrs.Lyalls class only had 1 name on yum. Mrs.Ludens had 2 names on yum and all of the three class all them had the most on yuck. All of Mrs.Lyalls class tried it some kid from our class and mrs.ludens class did not try it.
Post a Comment