Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Larva Video

1 comment:

Savannah said...

There are eleven butterflies in the butterfly cage. There are four chrysalises. In the butterfly cage the Painted Lady Butterflies are emerging from their chrysalis and pumping the liquid into their wings. Some of the liquid is coming out of the butterfly’s wings because they have extra liquid in their wings. I just saw a butterfly come out of its chrysalis. I love the butterflies because they are the prettiest bugs in the world. I hope that the butterflies will live on when we let them go home. I think the butterflies are excited for their return to their home outside of the cage. I think that the butterflies will have a wonderful life without people starring at them all of the time. I like the butterfly life cycle, because it goes through four stages the egg, caterpillar, larva and butterfly. The colors that were on the butterflies wings are so pretty that I want to keep them forever and ever.