Do you think Cara's apology to Mr. Winston is truly genuine? At the beginning of the story who does Cara seem to say was responsible for the snake's escape? How would you have avoided Cara's mistake? Do you think that Mr. Winston will ever be able to see the humor in this event?
Your answers should not be a simple yes or no. Use information from the question and the story to form complete sentences.
17 comments:
No I don't think Cara's apology was truly genuine because she was making storys about Mr.Winston and the snake. Cara thinks its Mr. Winston's fault for the snakes escape. How I would avoid Cara's mistake is I would give him a genuine letter about me being sorry. Yes I think that Mr. Winston will find the humor because he will maybe get out of the hospital and read the letter again and maybe laugh what happened to him.
No, I do not think Cara's apology was genuine. At the begning of the story Cara blames Mr. Winston for the snake's escape. I would avoid Cara's mistake by not bringing a snake into a libary. No I don't think Mr. Winston will find anything funny. I think that because probaly right when he gets out of the hospital he will try to forget all about it.
No I do not think Cara's apology is truely genuine because Cara still wants to know more about the snake. Cara said Mr. Winston is responsible for the snakes escape because he open the box. I would have not brought the snake into the library even though I could not check the snake book out. Maybe when he is older and when he is not afraid of snakes anymore he might look back at it and laugh.
No I don't think cara's apology was not truly grnuine because she kept talking about stuff that had nothing too do with apolizing to Mr.wiston. At the beging of the story cara was blaming it on Mrs.wiston but her parent's were telling her it was her fault. I would have avoided cara's mistake by not taking the snake too school. No I dont think he will ever think this is funny.
No I do not think Cara's apology was genuine. At the beging of the story Cara blames Mr.Winston for the snakes escape. I would avoid Cara's mistake by not briging the snake to shcool. No I don't think Mr. Winston will find anything funny. I think at the hospital probaly he would forget about the snake.
No I don't think Cara's apology was genuine because she was making stories about Cara bringing the snake. Cara thinks that it is Mr. Winston's fault for the snake to escape. i would avoid Cara's mistake by not bringing the snake to school. Yes I think that Mr. Winston will find the humor because Mr. Winston will get out of the hospital and read ther letter and might laugh what happend to him.
No I do not think Cara's apologyis truely genuine because Cara is mad that she spint her aloianc. Cara said Mr. Winston is responsible for the snake escaping because he open the box.I wold of not brought the snake in. Maby when he is old and not afraid of snakes
In the book she said she was truly genuinely sorry but she is really not because her dad is looking at her letter. Cara blamed Mr.winston for opening the box with the snake inside of it. Cara should not bring the snake to the library. No, I do not think Mr. Winston will ever be able to laugh at what happened in the library.
No I do not think Cara's apology is truly genuine because she kept telling him stuff about snakes. At the beginning of the story Cara blames Mr. Winston because she probably thinks he should haved mine his onw bisnos. I would have avoided Cara's mistake by telling the liberean why I needed it. I think he will find humor in this if he ever gets over snakes.
No, Cara's apology was not genuinely true because she was blaming everything on Mr. Winston. Cara was blaming everything on Mr. Winston in the beginning for the snakes escape. I would never take take a snake in the library because it can kill some one or get some one sick. No, Mr. Winston will not find it funny because Cara blamed everything on him.
No, I do not think that Cara's apology was very sincire. At the beginning of the story Cara held Mr.winston incharge for every thing. If I would avoid Cara mistake I would run away from and scream. I don't think that Mr.Winston could not find any humor in that he would probably expeced an apology from Cara.
No I do not think that Cara's apology was truely genuine because she was makeing things up about Mr. Winston and the snake. Cara thinks its Mr.Winstons fault for the snake escape. How would I avoid Caras mistake I would give him a genuine card saying about me being sorry. Yes I think he wiil see the humor because when he gets out of the hospital and read the letter about what happend to him.
I do not think Cara' apology to Mr. Winston is genuine. At the beginning Cara said that it was Mr. Winston's fault for the snake escaping. I would have avoided Cara's mistake by not opening the box and telling Mr. Winston it was a snake inside. I don't think Mr. Winston will ever see the humor because he is scared of snakes.
No, Cara is not making a good apology to Mr. Winston because she said my dad will check the letter. She also said that Jake Lamber sold her the snake and that it was his fault. Cara thinks that Mr. Winston caused the issue because Mr.Winston opened the box and let the snake out. I would have left the snake at home and avoided making her mistake. No, I don't think that Mr.Winston will ever see humor in this event.
No I do not think that Cara's apologys is truly genuine because she is blaming it on Mr.Winston, he let the snake out of the box. At the begin cara said that it is Mr. Winston was responsible for leting the snake escape. I will leaved the snake at home. No I do not think Mr. Winston will not luagh because he is scare of snakes
No I don't think that the apology was true because it was really making him feel a little scared that the a snake was still near him.At first Cara was blaming Mr.Winston. I would avoid Cara's mistake by going to a different library or look it up online with parents permition. I don't think that he would ever go back to this moment and lafe at this because it hurt and I never look back at all of mine.
I don't think she is sorry because she was talking rude about Mr. Winston. She felt like it was his fault because he fell with the box. I wouldn't take a snake into the library. I think someday Mr. Winston will see the humor in this.
Post a Comment