Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Water Cycle Stories/PowerPoints
Wow! Your powerpoints and stories were AWESOME! Tell me step by step how you completed the project. Tell me at least one thing you did really well and then tell me at least one thing you wish you could have changed before presenting your project. What did you like about the project? Do you want to do it again? What would you change about the project?

22 comments:
First I wrote the story on a piece of paper. Then I edited the story with Adela. After that I typed the story in Microsoft Word. Next we got on paint and drew our water cycle background, precipitation background, condensation background, collection background, and evaporation background. Then I got on paint again and drew my droplet and his friends. I put my droplet in Microsoft Power Point and recorded my voice reading the story. Then went back to check if there were any mistakes. When I got done I presented my story. One thing I did really well is drawing the characters. One thing I wish I could have changed is instead of two friends I would put three. What I liked about the project is doing the animation. What I would change about the project is animate the title and author’s name.
The first thing I did to make the water cycle story was to write on a piece of notebook paper a story about a water droplet going through the water cycle. Next we made a background for the story, on paint. Then we went on power point and typed our story. We had to have at least five slides. Here are all the slides the title page, evaporation, collection, precipitation, and condensation. Next we narrated our stories. Then we showed it to our class. I think I illustrated my pictures well. I wished I would’ve added more animations. The thing I liked about the project is the illustrations. Yes I would like to do this project again. I would change the part of narrating our stories. I think I did well on my story.
The first step to make your power point is first you write it on a piece of paper. Then you put your backgrounds on each slide. Then you put sentence on each slide of the power point. Then when you’re done you make your character for your story. Then when you’re done you put your character on each of the slide. Then you duplicate a page then you move your character then when you’re done you click slide show then it is going to look real. One thing I wished to fix was some words. The part that I liked about the project was the animation. Yes I want to do this again because this is fun and I like the animation. I would not change anything on my project because I like it how it is.
First we went to paint. Then we went to word. Then we typed our story. Then we went to power point and added our pictures. Then wrote our story on power point.
I really liked my picture because I could make my rain drop move. I do wish I went back and changed capitals and all kinds of stuff.
We wrote a story on paper first. Then we drew the background. Next we added precipitation, collection, condensation and evaporation. Then we posted the background on the power point. After that we typed on the lad tops. Then we shared the water cycle story to the whole class. Then we circled the best answer that describes about the water cycle story. I liked the animation because you can move the rain drop around. I loved the back ground because you can draw the water cycle story pictures. The one thing I should have done is put the words precipitation, collection, condensation and evaporation. I would like to do this again and put more words on the water cycle story.
First I wrote down my story. Then I made pictures to go with my story on the paint program. Then as soon as all the pictures were done I copied and pasted them in order on the power point. Then I made my character, then copied and pasted her onto the slides. At the end I presented it to my fellow classmates and teacher. One thing I think I did well was creating the slides and character. One thing I wish I would have changed is the narration because it was all choppy. I liked making the story come to life with my own imagination. I wish I can do this project again. I would not change anything about it.
I wrote a story about the water cycle. When we wanted a new picture we had to put a new slide. Then we made charters and we named them. One thing I did really well was my pictures and the one thing I wished I did differently was my words yes I do want to do it again!
First we wrote are story on a piece of paper. Then we had to check it over and add stuff. My picture that I made was pretty good I liked it .But I do wish I got more slides and way more words. But I think I did good and well.
I was ok on showing originality but, I could have done better. In my opinion I think I did well on my story on my Power Point. I also loved my picture! It was cool with the heart and my rain drop. I loved my class mates stories they were awesome. I wish the back button worked on the tool that we used to move to the next page of our story. The thing I hope is that we do another one of these kinds of stories again!
We wrote the story on a piece of paper. Then we went to power point and made a text box and typed it in the story. Then we saved it in our folders. Next we went on paint and made our pictures for the story. Then we saved the pictures in our folders. Then we made another paint and we drew our main characters then we saved that one too. Next we copied and pasted them on our power point. Something I did really well was the name that I came up with to be the name of the rain drop.I wish that at the end I would have put cloud beds than just beds.I liked coming up with the story yes I do want to do it again I would like to do abou puppies next time
The first thing we did was we made a draft. Then we got on paint and made our backgrounds. The next thing we did was we made a power point. We made our raindrop on paint too. Next we typed our story on the power point. Then we put our pictures on the power point and we gave a presentation. The thing I did well was putting periods at the end of the sentences. The thing that didn’t do well is putting more idioms. What I like about the project is that we got to write stories. I want to do it again because it was fun and interesting. To change the project I would make the pictures on publisher.
First we did a rough raft on a piece of paper then we drew our pictures for our stories. Then after that we typed the story in the computer. After that we presented our stories to everyone in the class room. One thing I did well was that the sequence was easy to follow and one thing I wish I would of change was the misspelled words. The thing I liked about the project was the recording the voice to the computer. Yes I would want to do it again someday. I would not want to change anything because everything was fun. I think I did very well on this project.
First I wrote the story on a piece of paper. Next I made backgrounds on Paint that represented the four fazes of the water cycle. Then I copied the story on the paper onto PowerPoint and made the water droplet on paint then put him on every page and mad him move. Then made him go thru every faze of the water cycle. Last I narrated every page.One thing I did realy well is the animation. One thing I wouled change is some of my senteces. One thing I wouled change about the project is it would not have to be a story.
We did the ruff raft first. Then we made water cycle pictures on paint. We tipped and put five pictures on ppt. We tipped and put pictures on the rest of the slides. Looked at the slides because I saw interesting slides. I should of put a l in sted i. I do wish we can do something like that again because I in joy lessening to the story.
1. First we wrote our stories out on paper
2. When we got done writing we made our water cycle background. Using the paint program
3. Third we drew all four parts of the water cycle evaporation precipitation and collection.
4. We worked on the first slide of our story. When we got done with the first slide we made numores amounts of slides.
5. Fifth we edited our Power point.
6. We made our charter on the paint program.
7. We put sound in our power point.
One thing I did good on was giving effort and trying. I wish I would have edited better than how I did.
I did not enjoy this project.
I would have changed it by making us write about the water cycle
I completed the project by learning about the water cycle and writing on a piece of paper. I did really well on the writing. I want to change the details. I like the project because we got to paint and write. I would like to do it again. I want to change the project by making the project about rain.
First we did a ruff graft of our water cycle story. Then we started typing it on word. After that we went to paint and did our backgrounds for evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and collection. Then we went to power point and put our backgrounds on slides. After that we type our stories on power point. Then we went out to paint and did a water droplet. Then we put our water droplet on each slide. After that we read our story into the computer and added animation. Then we checked it with a rubric. What I think that I did really well is the backgrounds. I wish I would have added more idioms. Yes I liked the project because it’s a fun way to do a water cycle story and my hands don’t get that tired writing on a piece of paper. Yes. I would like to do it again because it was fun and we learned how to do more things on power point. What I would like to change about the project is that when you read it would go smoother.
I want to do another one because it is fun to do. But we put the pitchers on the water cycle story can we do another one can we do one of water cycle story. It was fun to do the water cycle story and we did make the title it was fun to make the title. We have to have four or more pitchers for the water cycle story. So we had to do one for a paper. I wish I had more slides for the water cycle story. I hope we do another one please can do one be for Christmas. I like doing the water cycle story but can we do a Christmas story instead of the water cycle story.
First thing to start this project was to learn the water cycle steps. Like condensation, precipitation, evaporation, and collection. Then I made my story on a piece of paper and edit it. I pulled the power point up and pulled the paint program up then I drew a picture and then I copied it on the power point. Something that I did really well was my pictures and my words. Although my words could get some fixing up. So my words were not the best and I got a little shy when I had to read in front of the class. So I wish that I could fix my work before read to the class because I was frightened. Your question about do I want to do this again. So I don’t want to do this again because I don’t like all the work. I want to change everything ‘cause I want my story to be an inform story instead of entertain.
1. Mrs.Cook gives us some papers about the water cycle. 2. We wrote about a water droplet going through the water cycle. 3. Then we put the story on to word. 4. We made a picture on paint. 5. Then we copied it and pasted it on to word. 6. We made our droplet move on the picture then tried to record it but it did not work. 7. We read it to the class. 8. I really think I did well on my story. 9. I wish that I had capitalized Max’s name. 10. I liked when we got to put it on word. 11. I do want to do this again but I will like to add effects to the story.
Yes i liked the powerpoint. i wish there nothing changed.I wish i could do it again.
I thought your PowerPoint stories were excellent. You did a great job, I can't wait to see what you do next!
Post a Comment