You took the state test as a third grader so you have some experience with it. Tell me what worries you the most about the test. What makes you nervous? Let's get all of the nervousness and worries out now so you can concentrate on learning. Let's put all the worries and nerves behind us so you can rock the test. Once you post your worries and nerves on here...let them go!
YOU ROCK!
19 comments:
I feel nervous about the state test because it a really big and important test. I've learned lots of things to help me with problems like the 3 ways to multiply. I am prepared to take that test.
What I worrie about the test is main idea and details, topic, author's purpose, measuring, and character traits. What makes me nervous is that it is a long test and that is kinda hard.
I worry that I will get many questions wrong. I worry that I will get the cause and effect questions wrong. I worry about the authors purpose questions.
I'm scared of sience and reading.Because I'm not that good at it.I wish I was not scared of sience and reading but I am.
Some things that make me nervis is not geting the answer right and the athors purpis.
Somethings that makes me nervous math properties and mesuring evreything Mrs.cook talks about. I can uderstand it's just when is in math words so it makes me put alot of presusre on my self.
My worries on the state test are when you come to a question that has some thing your not very good at. What makes me nervous is when you are no sure what answer to pick.
What worries me about the state test is mager conflit, fact and opinoin, fact family,properties, and flip ternside. What makes me nervous about the state test is the properties and fact faimly and flip ternside
The thing that makes me worry was the Author's purpose and the character traits. The one that makes me nervous was story conflict.
My worries on the state test is the math it seems like it would be a little harder but I just have to get used to it. My favorite best way to solve my math is lattice so I can just do lattice and forget about it. My next problom is varibles I can't explain anything to you because I don't know what that is. I have a little problom is supporting details. But if I just take my time and read more that would be a litte more easier for me.
Yes I took the state test in third grade. I'm worried that I'm not getting 100% on the state test. What makes me so nervous is compare and contrast word signal.
I'm alittle nerves about the text featurs because i'm not the best at reading but I'm ok at math.I'm just iffy about the stuff that I'm not as good at comparing to all the other stuff like magor conflict.I also didn't go to this school last year so I;m not that expereanst at doing the state test.I think I can learn by getting to know how to do text feturs it would help.
The thing that worries me on the test is character traits. The thing that makes me nervous answering all the questions.
The thing that made me worried was the character traits and the Author's pupose. I was nervous about answering all of the questions.
What worries me is authers purpose, chater trates, mesurements and change. I feel very nervous because what if I mess up and I get bad grades. If I get bad grades that wiil make me sad.
Yes I have experienced it. On math my worries are division and x. On reading my worrie is character traits. What makes me nervous is me thinking am I going to pass.
We did not do author's purpose, but we did multiplication and division in third grade and I got them all right. So I don't have to worry about that. Context clues are kind of hard and measurement is kind of hard. Measuring in fourths is easy for me.
What worries me the most about the state test is main idea and details scare me beacuse all of the words then I scared and I guess. I wish at the end of the school year I well not be scare of main ideas.
My experience that it is not hard if you remember what you learned. Reading worries me. The other kids might copy me.:)
Post a Comment