Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Snowflake Bentley
You learned some new things about snow this week. Tell me about snow. Tell me whatever you want to tell me about snow as long as it is appropriate.
Don't forget to use some of the wonderful words from No Two Snowflakes by Sheree Fitch.
17 comments:
Zedekiah
said...
Snow makes me happy cause I get to throw snowballs at my brother. We make race car tracks and bike track. We ride are bikes in the snow and a motorcycle in the snow.
All I know about snowflakes is that most snowflakes have six branches and others have three. All snowflakes have different designs. All snowflakes that have six branches have the same branch. Snowflakes are formed from a little piece of dirt. Ice crystals stick together to form a snowflake. The design of the snowflake depends on the clouds temperature. What you can do with snow is build and igloo with the snow, snowball fights, build a snow man, or make a snow angel with your whole body.
I love snow so much because you can do so many things with snow in your life. You can make a snowman like frosty the snowman. You can also do angels and it is fun doing them in the snow. You can go to a mountain filled with snow and you can slide down it. I also love snow because you can make a house with snow and it’s very fun. You can also make a sculpture and a soccer ball made out of snow. That’s why I love snow so much.
Snow is made out of a piece of dirt. Snowflakes stick together to make snow crystals. Snow makes me feel excited because I get to play snowball fights, make snow angels, make footprints, ice skate on the snows, make a snowman, go to the top of the mountain and slide down and make a house made out of snow. Snowflakes are really tiny and you need a magnify glass to look at it.
I learned that snow is very interesting. Snowflakes can be different. Most snowflakes have six branches but some have three. Each snowflake design is different, no two are the same. The tiny ice crystals form around a speck of cloud dirt. I think snow is crisp and peppermint clean. I like snow because it is fluffy and white. It is fun to play in and it’s great to make snow angles. Snowball fights are great too and snowmen are like friends. :)
Snow is cold, fluffy, and white. Too much snow and wind could cause a blizzard. I learned that it takes three to two hundred snow crystals to make one snowflake. Snow crystals form around a small speck of dirt. How hot and how cold determines the snow crystal’s shape. Most snowflakes have six branches but some have three. There are no two snowflakes that are exactly the same.
Snowflakes are tiny ice crystals that fall from the sky. No snowflake has the same design but they have six branches. Sometimes snowflakes have three branches. Snow is also very cold it’s also white. Sometimes it looks very fluffy. Sometimes snow can cause blizzards. These are some things that you can make in snow are snow balls, snow angles, snow mans, and snow forts for snow ball fights.
Snow can form in to a solid liquid and gas that means it can be hard slippery or it can be just a gas. Sometimes if I’m in a good mood I will wish that it could snow all the time. Snow can be ice or water. There is something that is in a snowflake and that thing is called a snow crystal there can be 2 two 200 in one little snowflake.
Snow is not my favorite because it is cold and wet. If you go outside your pants or shoes might get wet because of the snow on the other hand snow is kind of fun because you can throw snowballs at people. This week I learned that snow forms around dirt. I also learned that snow can only form if the temperature is right. Snow looks like whip cream. It makes me want to eat it. Snow is like a cloud because it is soft like one. It is white and fluffy like a cloud too. At first snow is water then it comes down and freezes and then it forms snow.
You can do many things with snow like having a snow ball fight or you can make a snowman. No two snowflakes can have the same deigns on it. Snowflakes can only have 6 branches or 3 on it.
I know that snow is cold and white. I learned that snowflakes have 6 or 3 branches. If snow turns into ice and you step on it you will fall down. Some kids like to have snow ball fights. If there is a lot of snow you can make a mountain or a snow man. Snowflakes are made in the clouds. Snow can be hard or soft. Snow can melt when there is sun outside. You can also study snowflakes. Each snowflake has a different design. that is all I know.
Snow is frozen water that goes around a dirt cloud and comes back down so you can eat it which is cool! I would take my teacher and we would have a snowball fight! Snow can also be very fluffy its peppermint clean, sugerfrosting, crisp, white and cold whipped snow. What I think that’s the most interesting about snow is that it can be so cold out when it does or after it snows that sometimes a pond can turn into a ice rank!Thats what I know adout snow.
To me snow is very yucky to catch in your mouth. Snow crystals are made from tiny specks of dirt.the icecrysatls go therw the watercycle. Snow is white and soft and fluffy. Sometimes when you wake up its snow falling out of the sky. Some people really enjoy the snow but I really hate the winter. But love snow I wish it could be warm with snow. I think that snowflakes are very beautiful I really enjoy there beauty.
Snow is white. It looks like whip cream. Snow is cold and fun. Sometimes snow is soft, hard and smooth. Snow looks fluffy, like cotton balls. Snow is cool because you can have snow ball fights with your friends and you can build snowmen with your friends too. Most of the snowflakes have 6 branches. Sometimes some snowflakes have 3 branches. There are no to snowflakes are alike. The snow sometimes looks like sugar frosting. When the snow falls it looks like white pebbles. Bentley took pitchers of snowflakes when he was old and young. The snowflakes looks like feather shapes.
Snow is white, cold, and has a special design. NO two snowflakes are the same. What makes me happy about snow is that you can make igloos, forts have a snowball fight, build snowman. There’s plenty of ways to have fun in the snow. I just be Creative and have all the fun I can. Winter is my favorite season!
Snow is fluffy and crisp. It feels like white pebbles. I like snow. I like building forts with snow. I like snowman and snow balls. Me and my brother have snow ball fights and snow war
Snow is cold because it gets windy outside. The wind makes it even colder. The water coming down turns into snow. It starts as a speck of dirt. When my classmates found out that snow starts as dirt they all said ewwwww.
17 comments:
Snow makes me happy cause I get to throw snowballs at my brother. We make race car tracks and bike track. We ride are bikes in the snow and a motorcycle in the snow.
All I know about snowflakes is that most snowflakes have six branches and others have three. All snowflakes have different designs. All snowflakes that have six branches have the same branch. Snowflakes are formed from a little piece of dirt. Ice crystals stick together to form a snowflake. The design of the snowflake depends on the clouds temperature. What you can do with snow is build and igloo with the snow, snowball fights, build a snow man, or make a snow angel with your whole body.
I love snow so much because you can do so many things with snow in your life. You can make a snowman like frosty the snowman. You can also do angels and it is fun doing them in the snow. You can go to a mountain filled with snow and you can slide down it. I also love snow because you can make a house with snow and it’s very fun. You can also make a sculpture and a soccer ball made out of snow. That’s why I love snow so much.
Snow is made out of a piece of dirt. Snowflakes stick together to make snow crystals. Snow makes me feel excited because I get to play snowball fights, make snow angels, make footprints, ice skate on the snows, make a snowman, go to the top of the mountain and slide down and make a house made out of snow. Snowflakes are really tiny and you need a magnify glass to look at it.
I learned that snow is very interesting. Snowflakes can be different. Most snowflakes have six branches but some have three. Each snowflake design is different, no two are the same. The tiny ice crystals form around a speck of cloud dirt. I think snow is crisp and peppermint clean. I like snow because it is fluffy and white. It is fun to play in and it’s great to make snow angles. Snowball fights are great too and snowmen are like friends. :)
Snow is cold, fluffy, and white. Too much snow and wind could cause a blizzard. I learned that it takes three to two hundred snow crystals to make one snowflake. Snow crystals form around a small speck of dirt. How hot and how cold determines the snow crystal’s shape. Most snowflakes have six branches but some have three. There are no two snowflakes that are exactly the same.
Snowflakes are tiny ice crystals that fall from the sky. No snowflake has the same design but they have six branches. Sometimes snowflakes have three branches. Snow is also very cold it’s also white. Sometimes it looks very fluffy. Sometimes snow can cause blizzards. These are some things that you can make in snow are snow balls, snow angles, snow mans, and snow forts for snow ball fights.
Snow can form in to a solid liquid and gas that means it can be hard slippery or it can be just a gas. Sometimes if I’m in a good mood I will wish that it could snow all the time. Snow can be ice or water. There is something that is in a snowflake and that thing is called a snow crystal there can be 2 two 200 in one little snowflake.
Snow is not my favorite because it is cold and wet. If you go outside your pants or shoes might get wet because of the snow on the other hand snow is kind of fun because you can throw snowballs at people. This week I learned that snow forms around dirt. I also learned that snow can only form if the temperature is right. Snow looks like whip cream. It makes me want to eat it. Snow is like a cloud because it is soft like one. It is white and fluffy like a cloud too. At first snow is water then it comes down and freezes and then it forms snow.
You can do many things with snow like having a snow ball fight or you can make a snowman. No two snowflakes can have the same deigns on it. Snowflakes can only have 6 branches or 3 on it.
I know that snow is cold and white. I learned that snowflakes have 6 or 3 branches. If snow turns into ice and you step on it you will fall down. Some kids like to have snow ball fights. If there is a lot of snow you can make a mountain or a snow man. Snowflakes are made in the clouds. Snow can be hard or soft. Snow can melt when there is sun outside. You can also study snowflakes. Each snowflake has a different design. that is all I know.
Snow is frozen water that goes around a dirt cloud and comes back down so you can eat it which is cool! I would take my teacher and we would have a snowball fight! Snow can also be very fluffy its peppermint clean, sugerfrosting, crisp, white and cold whipped snow. What I think that’s the most interesting about snow is that it can be so cold out when it does or after it snows that sometimes a pond can turn into a ice rank!Thats what I know adout snow.
To me snow is very yucky to catch in your mouth. Snow crystals are made from tiny specks of dirt.the icecrysatls go therw the watercycle. Snow is white and soft and fluffy. Sometimes when you wake up its snow falling out of the sky. Some people really enjoy the snow but I really hate the winter. But love snow I wish it could be warm with snow. I think that snowflakes are very beautiful I really enjoy there beauty.
Snow is white. It looks like whip cream. Snow is cold and fun. Sometimes snow is soft, hard and smooth. Snow looks fluffy, like cotton balls. Snow is cool because you can have snow ball fights with your friends and you can build snowmen with your friends too. Most of the snowflakes have 6 branches. Sometimes some snowflakes have 3 branches. There are no to snowflakes are alike. The snow sometimes looks like sugar frosting. When the snow falls it looks like white pebbles. Bentley took pitchers of snowflakes when he was old and young. The snowflakes looks like feather shapes.
Snow is white, cold, and has a special design. NO two snowflakes are the same. What makes me happy about snow is that you can make igloos, forts have a snowball fight, build snowman. There’s plenty of ways to have fun in the snow. I just be Creative and have all the fun I can. Winter is my favorite season!
Snow is fluffy and crisp. It feels like white pebbles. I like snow. I like building forts with snow. I like snowman and snow balls. Me and my brother have snow ball fights and snow war
Snow is cold because it gets windy outside. The wind makes it even colder. The water coming down turns into snow. It starts as a speck of dirt. When my classmates found out that snow starts as dirt they all said ewwwww.
Post a Comment