Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
PhotoStory3
You have created three quick projects with PhotoStory3. (Pounds and Ounces, Facts and Opinions and Elapsed Time) Tell me about PhotoStory3. What do you like about it? What haven't you had a chance to do with the program that you want to do? Which was your favorite project? What was the hardest, learning the program or putting the content in the program and creating the project?
15 comments:
What I like about PhotoStory3 is that if you put in a picture you can put a cool entrance for the picture and the words you type in on the picture. What I haven’t got to do with PhotoStory3 is to change the picture color to like Sepia, Negative, and Mono. My favorite project was working on Pounds and Ounces. The hardest to me to learn was learning the program.
I liked it when we got to do the elapsed time on photo story three it was fun but hard. The hardest one was fact and opinion one and the elapsed time. I like it when we get to record the hole story that was fun
My favorite project was Elapsed time. I like the effects that you can put on the photos, Photo story 3 makes everything look like a slide show. I can’t really think of anything else I want to do. The hardest thing I had trouble learning was the program.
What I like about PhotoStory3 is that it makes you do everything in order. Creating the project was harder for me then learning the program. What I want to do that we didn’t is adding effects to the pages.
I like the when we type the words because I like typing. I want to add the music to the projects. My favorite project was the Elapsed Time. The hardest thing was what you have to say and find the right pictures.
What I like about photostory3 is that you can narrate and put in pictures. What I haven’t had a chance to do is to, is when you can change a little the color of the picture and I would like to do that. My favorite project we did was fact and opinion. I found it very easy. The hardest thing for me was learning the project.
The thing I like about it was that we put misc on the first one we did. I liked that part and we put pitchers. But the hart is when we had to find alt what we had to go to all the pages. But if one was wrong you have to find what was wrong.
Photo story three is when you make a video and record yourself. What I loved about is that we did Fact and Opinion. Yes I had a chance to do it in school because it was our assignment. The hardest part was the elapsed time it was very hard.
Yes I did created There project with photo story 3. Photo story 3 is a place on the computer that you download. On photo story you can put pictures that you save in you folder. You can also record your narrations. You can put music on the video that you make on photo story 3. I like that it is easy to do once you have done at least One time. What I haven’t done on that web site that I want to do is put music on it. My favorite thing that we did was the elapse time. The hardest was putting the content in the program and creating the project.
What I liked about photostory3 was when copy and paste the photo on it. What I what do was add music to it and effects on it. My favorite project was elapsed time. The hardest one was the Fact and Opinion because you had to record the story.
Photo stories three is when you make a little video and record yourself. What I loved about is that we did Fact and Opinion. Yes I had a chance to do it in school because it was our assignment. The hardest part was that I kept on getting mixed up and the hardest one is the fact and opinion because we had to type a lot of words.
What I know about Photo Story3 is that it has a lot of things that you can work with I can do a lot of cool things to. I like Photo Story3 because you can learn a lot but you can have fun with it. What I want to really want to do is make a book on Photo Story3. That would be fun. I think every project was the best. I thing the hardest I did in Photo Story3 was probably doing the ounce and pounds project.
I have work on three projects with photo story3. Yes with Pounds and Ounces, Facts and Opinions and Elapsed Time. Well photo story3 is a cool little website and you can put your picture in it. What I like about photo story3 is a cool little website and some tilme you can learn about new staff. Finish elased time.Finish the elapsed time. My favorite project is pounds and ounces. It was the content.
I like that we can put pictures and narrate the story. I would like to add music to the story. The elapsed time was my favorite one. I think creating the project was the hardest.
To me PhotoStory3 is a fun little website that makes our learning lessons more fun. What I like PhotoStory3 is how fun it makes learning fun. What we didn’t do that I would like to do is make a Photo Story 3 on what rotation, reflection and sliding are. The hardest part to me is making it. My favorite project was weight. I liked weight because it was math and it wasn’t so boring it was interesting and fascinating. I really enjoyed the project I had a great time.
Post a Comment