Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Butterfly Project




Mrs. Cook got butterfly larva today.  The butterflies are Painted Lady butterflies.  The larva are about a centimeter long.  Mrs. Cook put some of them in tiny little plastic cups with food and we saw her put them in.  Their food smells like dog food.  We shared some butterfly larva with Mrs. Boczek’s 2nd graders.  We also wrote in our science journals what Mrs. Cook did with the butterfly larva.  It’s exciting and a very fun project.  We look forward to seeing the butterflies crack the cocoons and spread their wings.   Bloggers:  Jasmin and Adela

12 comments:

Jasmin said...

I like how it turned out. I like butterflies. :)

Martin said...

Good job!

Ataya said...

jasmin you and adela did a great job. this is very cool!!!! :P

Diana said...

You'r a great Guest bloggers Jasmin and Adela.

Jamie said...

You both did amazing!

briaanna said...

I like to watch them grow. I like to them better when their a butterfly.

Jordan said...

Great blog post Jasmin and Adela!

Eric said...

Jasmin and Adela I like the work you did it is so wonderful. You also did a Good Job :)

Quan said...

good job!

Joe said...

good job Adela and Jasmin I like the pictures that you put.

Marina said...

Jasmin and Adela you guys did awsome.

Maria said...

nice job Jasmin and Adela