Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
How do you make your writing interesting?
Tell me how you make your writing interesting?
17 comments:
Adela
said...
A way to make your writing better is to make sure that all of your sentences make scene. You could use a thesaurus to put in different words than usual. You can make long and short sentences. You can use big and little words. You can make is interesting, exiting, funny, and you could have adventures.
I make my writing interesting by using big words. I also make it interesting by making big and small sentences. I use a thesaurus to find a better way explain something. I look for unique words. I look for new words. I also use dictionaries.
To make your writing interesting you need to: Use a thesaurus, they help with interesting words. Add dialogue, to make it more interesting, it mostly works with stories. Oh and mention a bunch of stuff about your topic that people may not know.But if it’s a story then add a lot of action into the scene. Happy typing! :)
One thing you can do to make your writing more interesting is that you use different words instead of the same words. Another thing you could do is write short sentences and long sentences. You could also not make your sentences too long or too short. You shouldn’t use many comas either. You should also add in new ways to say something instead of using the same way.
We have to make sure we have pyramids. We make sure are words right and we having long sentences. You have to know how to make your sentence make sins. If your sentences make sins you don’t understand your work you have to make sins to your own self. Make sure you have capital letters. An if you don’t have your own sentence and you have someone sentence that is coping.
I make my writing interesting is by using big words, use sound words, and use unique words. Some other way I make my writing interesting is by using the thesaurus, use a dictionary to spell words correctly, to see if the sentence makes sense or not, read my whole writing I wrote, and there are so many ways to make your writing more interesting!
To make my writing look more interesting I should use capitalization, punctuation and the thesaurus. You also should add some unique words like hilarious and delighted. I should also use interesting facts about something that you are writing about. Sometimes you can even put a map or something in it. These are some ways to make your story interesting but there are many other ways.
To make your sentences more interesting you could use a thesaurus or a dictionary. Some people use comas, questions. You could make it funny. Put some jokes in it. Make it more interesting. More exiting so the readers can read more and more or put some information so the reader can understand.
Well when I write an interesting paragraph I don’t use the same words over and over again. I also need a children’s thesaurus to make my words interesting. When I am done I recheck everything to see if I got a mistake. I also put periods where I need to put them like at a end of a sentence. I also need to see if I misspelled any words.
To make a sentence interesting you could use a thesaurus because you can use different words. You can also use your language arts journal. The most one I like to use is a dictionary. The things you could use to make your sentence interesting is to put excited, yelled and screamed. I can put a sentence and make it interesting like I screamed at the bus driver.
You make your writing interesting by using a thesaurus. Also by having a twist to it. I would make my story more interesting by adding some big words. You can make your story interesting by adding detail. It can be made interesting by having a mystery. :P
I make my writing interesting by making long sentences using children’s thesaurus. I can use the dictionary, too. I can use words like happy, delighted, glad pleased, satisfied, and thrilled. Those help me with writing.
To make your writing more interesting by use big words or you can use a thesaurus to make the sentence more interesting in your writing and by using sounds words in your writing. You can use question in your writing to make it more interesting. You can bold your letters in your writing. You can use action words in the writing.
I make my writing interesting by using capital letters in the story/paragraphs. You can ask questions. You can make little sentences. You can make big sentences. You can make big words.
You can use a dictionary to put in other words than the normal words like if you used America but you could also use the word U.S.A. and you should put words in italics that are in a different language.
You can make your writing interesting you can use a dictionary and ask questions. You can use a thesaurus and use capitol letter. A thesaurus is where there is a whole bunch of words. Another way to make your word more interesting is to make sure that your sentences make scene. You can make long and short sentence. You can bold your letter.
The way I would make my story interesting is by putting plenty of punctuation. I would also be careful with my story and the words I write and hopefully I’ll spell them right. The last thing I would make sour of is that my sentences make sense.
17 comments:
A way to make your writing better is to make sure that all of your sentences make scene. You could use a thesaurus to put in different words than usual. You can make long and short sentences. You can use big and little words. You can make is interesting, exiting, funny, and you could have adventures.
I make my writing interesting by using big words. I also make it interesting by making big and small sentences. I use a thesaurus to find a better way explain something. I look for unique words. I look for new words. I also use dictionaries.
To make your writing interesting you need to:
Use a thesaurus, they help with interesting words.
Add dialogue, to make it more interesting, it mostly works with stories.
Oh and mention a bunch of stuff about your topic that people may not know.But if it’s a story then add a lot of action into the scene.
Happy typing! :)
One thing you can do to make your writing more interesting is that you use different words instead of the same words. Another thing you could do is write short sentences and long sentences. You could also not make your sentences too long or too short. You shouldn’t use many comas either. You should also add in new ways to say something instead of using the same way.
We have to make sure we have pyramids. We make sure are words right and we having long sentences. You have to know how to make your sentence make sins. If your sentences make sins you don’t understand your work you have to make sins to your own self. Make sure you have capital letters. An if you don’t have your own sentence and you have someone sentence that is coping.
I make my writing interesting is by using big words, use sound words, and use unique words. Some other way I make my writing interesting is by using the thesaurus, use a dictionary to spell words correctly, to see if the sentence makes sense or not, read my whole writing I wrote, and there are so many ways to make your writing more interesting!
To make my writing look more interesting I should use capitalization, punctuation and the thesaurus. You also should add some unique words like hilarious and delighted. I should also use interesting facts about something that you are writing about. Sometimes you can even put a map or something in it. These are some ways to make your story interesting but there are many other ways.
To make your sentences more interesting you could use a thesaurus or a dictionary. Some people use comas, questions. You could make it funny. Put some jokes in it. Make it more interesting. More exiting so the readers can read more and more or put some information so the reader can understand.
Well when I write an interesting paragraph I don’t use the same words over and over again. I also need a children’s thesaurus to make my words interesting. When I am done I recheck everything to see if I got a mistake. I also put periods where I need to put them like at a end of a sentence. I also need to see if I misspelled any words.
To make a sentence interesting you could use a thesaurus because you can use different words. You can also use your language arts journal. The most one I like to use is a dictionary. The things you could use to make your sentence interesting is to put excited, yelled and screamed. I can put a sentence and make it interesting like I screamed at the bus driver.
You make your writing interesting by using a thesaurus. Also by having a twist to it. I would make my story more interesting by adding some big words. You can make your story interesting by adding detail. It can be made interesting by having a mystery. :P
I make my writing interesting by making long sentences using children’s thesaurus. I can use the dictionary, too. I can use words like happy, delighted, glad pleased, satisfied, and thrilled. Those help me with writing.
To make your writing more interesting by use big words or you can use a thesaurus to make the sentence more interesting in your writing and by using sounds words in your writing. You can use question in your writing to make it more interesting. You can bold your letters in your writing. You can use action words in the writing.
I make my writing interesting by using capital letters in the story/paragraphs. You can ask questions. You can make little sentences. You can make big sentences. You can make big words.
You can use a dictionary to put in other words than the normal words like if you used America but you could also use the word U.S.A. and you should put words in italics that are in a different language.
You can make your writing interesting you can use a dictionary and ask questions. You can use a thesaurus and use capitol letter. A thesaurus is where there is a whole bunch of words. Another way to make your word more interesting is to make sure that your sentences make scene. You can make long and short sentence. You can bold your letter.
The way I would make my story interesting is by putting plenty of punctuation. I would also be careful with my story and the words I write and hopefully I’ll spell them right. The last thing I would make sour of is that my sentences make sense.
Post a Comment