Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Spring Break!
If you could go ANYWHERE for spring break, where would you go? Would you visit someone? What would you see and do? Why do you want to go there?
16 comments:
Adela
said...
If I could go anywhere for spring break I would go to South Dakota. I would go see Mount Rush More. Then I will take lots of pictures. It would be fun if I could climb it. I would bring back as many souvenirs that I can stuff in a luggage. I’d like to go to Mount Rush More because I really want to see Abraham Lincoln’s face on a rock and George Washington.
I would like to go to New York for spring break. I would like to go there so that I can see the Statue of Liberty. I want to see the Statue of Liberty because it is very tall and big. I would also want to see the Statue of Liberty because it used to be copper color and now it is green.
If I could go some were on spring break I would like to go to California to visit my grandma. I would see the lots of things there and I like to go do is go to the beach. Why is so I can see my grandma. I bet it will be fun. I would like to do a lot of things we will do there.
For spring break I’d just go to the meadows have a picnic near flowers. No I would not visit someone because I would rather be with my family and my pet birds Shakira and Zackramento, and my puppy Blanca. All I would see are flowers. I just want to go there because it’s nice and quiet. I really enjoy spring because flowers bloom, baby animals are born, and I was born in spring. :)
If I could go anywhere I would go to Mexico. It is fun playing with Mexicans and I don’t get to work. I just get to play games. Yes I would like to visit someone. I would like to visit my aunt. She always takes good care of me and she buys me anything I want except expensive stuff she won’t buy me that kinds of stuff. I would see a lot of animals including dogs and I would always play soccer. I would want to go there because it is fun and I get to do anything I want.
If I would like to go anywhere for spring break I would like to go to Tampa, Florida to see my big brother’s god father, have fun at the beach, have fun at Disney Land, go to Sea World to watch shows of fish, have fun with my brother and friends, and go to some shops so I can buy souvenirs.
If I could go to anywhere for spring break I would go inside the teenage mutant ninja turtle’s movie because their adventures look cool and fun. I also want to go in the movie because I want to help the defeat the Shredder. The Shredder is the powerful bad guy that wants to kill the turtles. The ninja turtle’s names are Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo. What I would see in the movie would be a lot of people eating pizza because that is the ninja turtles favorite food is pizza.
I would go to Mexico. Yes, I would visit someone, my grammas, grandpa, cousins and my aunt. I would want to go to candy stores because the candy there is good. On Monday it is my favorite day because in the morning like at 10.00 there are yard sells and they sell new stuff and used stuff. My grandma and I put a yard sell too but I like to walk and buy stuff. I would also go buy tacos because they are very good.
For spring break I would go to the mall with my friend Kari and we’d shop till we drop! I would like $100 in cash though. After we’d have a spring break slumber party. Of course I would need $50 in cash to get all the stuff. I also have to remember I’ll need another $2 to get a be dazzler so I can sparkle up my crutches. So that’s basically my spring break! marina.
If I would go anywhere I would go to New York. So I can see the Statue Of Liberty in the daytime. At night the Statue Of Liberty glows. I would see the city with a lot of lights and see the big city when I look out the window at night. I would also take pictures of the city and the Statue Of Liberty from the airplane.
I would go to Kansas City to watch the Packers play a game or I would watch the KU play. It would be awesome if I could watch the Packers or the KU play for spring break. I would like to go see the Packers play or the KU play but my dad likes the Cowboys and my mom does not know the purpose of football. So if I ask my dad he will say no. If I ask my mom she might say yes but chances are she will say no.
If I can go anywhere for Spring break I would like go to California because it will be fun there to me. I will visit my aunt because she is nice she take me anywhere that I want to go. Like the mall and the library it will be cool. I would like to see the ocean because it will be fun there. What I would do there is play in the ocean with my cousins and have a good time there.
I would go to Mexico to go visit my grandma, grandpa and my aunts and uncles. I would go see my cousins tell them about the United States and play with them. I could take some of the things I have and show it to them. When we get there I can get to know them better. If we could I could buy some presents for them. If I could take my Xbox 360 then we would play it there. I could go with my cousins to the park or something like that. Me my grandma, cousins, aunts could go shopping over there. When we are there we could make a barbeque. I love them so much that I want to live with them but I can’t because I’m too little for that to happen so I have to wait till I’m older. I would go to the mountains where they say the Virgin Mary appears. So when I go there that’s the second thing I’m going to. Them when it’s really hot over there we are going to buy a swimming pool. Then me and my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa and last but not least my grandma. They are very special to me. And that’s why I love my family.
If I could go anywhere for spring break I would go? To a land faraway from here. There would be the fanciest restaurants, with the best food. The nicest people. There would be fancy places where people could eat the best deserts. Like chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle. We could go to school and get money for going to school. Our teachers buy us subway. And we give the teacher teachers money out of the money we got for going to school. We would all and care for each other. Everybody would know each other there would be no jails there would be no crimes. We would never lie or steal. We wouldn’t have any teachers. We would have robot teachers. We would get our money from a built in machine in wall the wall that comes with your house. When you came to visit my town you would see big houses. People giving each other complements. You would see beautiful flowers growing. You would see people watering their gardens. People would take good care of their kids. You would see flowers as tall as you. There would be no such word as hate and ugly.
If I could go anywhere for Spring break I will go to All Stars Sports. I only went there one time in my whole life.It was fun when I went there. When I go I where go on the go karts and play some games after that I will play golf.
16 comments:
If I could go anywhere for spring break I would go to South Dakota. I would go see Mount Rush More. Then I will take lots of pictures. It would be fun if I could climb it. I would bring back as many souvenirs that I can stuff in a luggage. I’d like to go to Mount Rush More because I really want to see Abraham Lincoln’s face on a rock and George Washington.
I would like to go to New York for spring break. I would like to go there so that I can see the Statue of Liberty. I want to see the Statue of Liberty because it is very tall and big. I would also want to see the Statue of Liberty because it used to be copper color and now it is green.
If I could go some were on spring break I would like to go to California to visit my grandma. I would see the lots of things there and I like to go do is go to the beach. Why is so I can see my grandma. I bet it will be fun. I would like to do a lot of things we will do there.
For spring break I’d just go to the meadows have a picnic near flowers. No I would not visit someone because I would rather be with my family and my pet birds Shakira and Zackramento, and my puppy Blanca. All I would see are flowers. I just want to go there because it’s nice and quiet. I really enjoy spring because flowers bloom, baby animals are born, and I was born in spring. :)
If I could go anywhere I would go to Mexico. It is fun playing with Mexicans and I don’t get to work. I just get to play games. Yes I would like to visit someone. I would like to visit my aunt. She always takes good care of me and she buys me anything I want except expensive stuff she won’t buy me that kinds of stuff. I would see a lot of animals including dogs and I would always play soccer. I would want to go there because it is fun and I get to do anything I want.
If I would like to go anywhere for spring break I would like to go to Tampa, Florida to see my big brother’s god father, have fun at the beach, have fun at Disney Land, go to Sea World to watch shows of fish, have fun with my brother and friends, and go to some shops so I can buy souvenirs.
If I could go to anywhere for spring break I would go inside the teenage mutant ninja turtle’s movie because their adventures look cool and fun. I also want to go in the movie because I want to help the defeat the Shredder. The Shredder is the powerful bad guy that wants to kill the turtles. The ninja turtle’s names are Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo. What I would see in the movie would be a lot of people eating pizza because that is the ninja turtles favorite food is pizza.
I would go to Mexico. Yes, I would visit someone, my grammas, grandpa, cousins and my aunt. I would want to go to candy stores because the candy there is good. On Monday it is my favorite day because in the morning like at 10.00 there are yard sells and they sell new stuff and used stuff. My grandma and I put a yard sell too but I like to walk and buy stuff. I would also go buy tacos because they are very good.
For spring break I would go to the mall with my friend Kari and we’d shop till we drop! I would like $100 in cash though. After we’d have a spring break slumber party. Of course I would need $50 in cash to get all the stuff. I also have to remember I’ll need another $2 to get a be dazzler so I can sparkle up my crutches. So that’s basically my spring break! marina.
I will go to Florida because there is a beach there and it doesn’t snow there. I can go swimming and go to the lake. It has alligators.
If I would go anywhere I would go to New York. So I can see the Statue Of Liberty in the daytime. At night the Statue Of Liberty glows. I would see the city with a lot of lights and see the big city when I look out the window at night. I would also take pictures of the city and the Statue Of Liberty from the airplane.
I would go to Kansas City to watch the Packers play a game or I would watch the KU play. It would be awesome if I could watch the Packers or the KU play for spring break. I would like to go see the Packers play or the KU play but my dad likes the Cowboys and my mom does not know the purpose of football. So if I ask my dad he will say no. If I ask my mom she might say yes but chances are she will say no.
If I can go anywhere for Spring break I would like go to California because it will be fun there to me. I will visit my aunt because she is nice she take me anywhere that I want to go. Like the mall and the library it will be cool. I would like to see the ocean because it will be fun there. What I would do there is play in the ocean with my cousins and have a good time there.
I would go to Mexico to go visit my grandma, grandpa and my aunts and uncles. I would go see my cousins tell them about the United States and play with them. I could take some of the things I have and show it to them. When we get there I can get to know them better. If we could I could buy some presents for them. If I could take my Xbox 360 then we would play it there. I could go with my cousins to the park or something like that. Me my grandma, cousins, aunts could go shopping over there. When we are there we could make a barbeque. I love them so much that I want to live with them but I can’t because I’m too little for that to happen so I have to wait till I’m older. I would go to the mountains where they say the Virgin Mary appears. So when I go there that’s the second thing I’m going to. Them when it’s really hot over there we are going to buy a swimming pool. Then me and my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpa and last but not least my grandma. They are very special to me. And that’s why I love my family.
If I could go anywhere for spring break I would go? To a land faraway from here. There would be the fanciest restaurants, with the best food. The nicest people. There would be fancy places where people could eat the best deserts. Like chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle. We could go to school and get money for going to school. Our teachers buy us subway. And we give the teacher teachers money out of the money we got for going to school. We would all and care for each other. Everybody would know each other there would be no jails there would be no crimes. We would never lie or steal. We wouldn’t have any teachers. We would have robot teachers. We would get our money from a built in machine in wall the wall that comes with your house. When you came to visit my town you would see big houses. People giving each other complements. You would see beautiful flowers growing. You would see people watering their gardens. People would take good care of their kids. You would see flowers as tall as you. There would be no such word as hate and ugly.
If I could go anywhere for Spring break I will go to All Stars Sports. I only went there one time in my whole life.It was fun when I went there. When I go I where go on the go karts and play some games after that I will play golf.
Post a Comment