Tell me about making the fact and opinion game. How do you know the difference between a fact and opinion? What did you have to do to make it? What was your favorite part? How do you feel about your game? Remember to write your answers in complete sentences.
20 comments:
The diffrence of the fact and Opinion is that fact means that you can prove it. Opinion is one thats not a fact because you cant prove it for an example if you like pizza and you dont that means it is a opinion.
Well making the fact and opinion game was fun. The way a person knows if a statement is a fact or opinion is first they read it and if it has words like good better or words that people use to explain how they think of somthing those are opinions. Sometimes people get confused between a opinion or a false statement. Making the fact and opinion game took alot more time than expected, me and my class had to orginize alot of data in order to make the games to come to life. I have realy enjoyed makind the fact and opinion game.
When we made fact and opinion game board. First we made our game board second we mad our fact and opinion game cards and we made a fact and opinion information rule sheet.
A fact is a statment that is true or you can prove it.An oppinion is a statment that is not true and it is very hard to prove.If you look it up and you find in research it is true.A true false statment is a statment that is not true you can not find it proof any where.
I made a fact and oppinion game in my class room.I fell really good about my work and i would love to do another game like that.
When I made the fact and opinion game we had to look up information and pictures. How you know what a fact and a opinion is that a fact is real and opinion is what other poeple think. My favorite part of making it was putting the pictures on my game board. I feel good about my game board because I like the way it is.
The difference between a fact and an opinion is that a fact is something you could prove. An opinion is what you think or you can't prove.My favorite part in the fact and opinion was making the gameboard.We made a gameboard for the game.To make thefact and opinion game we had to find facts and make up opinions. We put the facts and opinions on gamecards. I liked the fact and opinion game it was very fun to make.
It was exiting at firt and then it got kind of boring. people can tell its an opinon by looking at what somthing says. If a sign says our company is better than all of the other companies thats an opinon because thay said better and better is an opinon word. If you see a sign that says there are 23 pigs in the barn so come and by some thats a fact because they said there. my favorite part about the fact and opinon was the game. to make it I had to go to websites and get pictures an information and to make the gameboard I had to go to another website.
The difference between a fact and opinion is that a fact you can prove it. An opinion is when you think it and you can not prove it. What we did to make the game is that we pick an animal to do fact and opinion cards. Then we went to a website and got our game bord then we changed some stuff and put some photos of the animal we pick. After that we went on publisher then did the fact and opinion cards. My favorite part was we got to pick the photos. I felt really good about it.
I loved looking for picturs it was fun but an opinion in when you may like it but ohers may not.A fact is a true statement about somthing you can prove it.It was a little hard making it but I got through it.I feel comfterdel with my game.It's not the best but I like it. Mrs Cook is my favorite teacher.
That was fun beacuse you got to pick your animal then we got to make fact opinions.The difference beteen a fact and opinion is that a fact is a true state meet.Opinion is a not true state meet.We went to animal search and type you animal.My favorite part was when we got serach fact and opinion.When I was doing the fact and opinion it got hard then it got easy.
Making the game cards for the game was hard because you had to find facts and make opinions you had to go to anamal search. A fact is a true thing a opinion is a statement it is not true. My favorite part was searched for facts about are anamal we were doing are cards.
The fact and opinion it was so coll because we got to go to diffrent sites.A fact is that you can prove it and a opinion is how you feel or think. We had to go to a web site that mrs.cook did for us. I feel great because we got to use the computers insted of papper and pencel. and the best of all was that we made of the teachers making it and print it for us. we used animal photos off the enternet for free. My favorite part was when we put the animal photos and then printing them.
It was fun we got to go to animal photos and get some photos for the game. We also got to go to some sites to find some facts.A fact is some thing that is true an opinion is some thing that you think.We had to get some potos we also had to put the facts and opinion on the game cards.My favorite part was when we made the game bord because we got to move the pices.I feel excited because it is my first game I ever did.
Fact and opinion a fact is somthing you can prove. Opinion what you feel that what people do.Making the fact and opinion game was fun it was cool finding pichers of the animal. I find informash and pichers about my animal.
I thought that the game spot was taking foever and would never be over. You know the diffrence beteewn a fact and opininon becuase facts are true staments opinions are not.opinions are what you think of somthing. We had to pay attiton and work hard we had to move stuff around on the gameborad then insert pictures.My favorite part was when we put pictures on our gameborad.I fell like I put lots of work in my gameborad.
A fact is something you can prove.A opinion is something that you cant prove.
A fact and opinion the diffrence is that opinion is not real a fact is somthing that is true. It was fun beause it's our own game board. My favorte part is the pictures. We had to make it on publisher. I feel good about my game board.
Making the fact and opinion game was fun. The way someone if it is a statement its a fact. If its a opinion its a disagree and a agree. We looked for information and pictures on the internet. When we made the fact and opinion game cards and that was my favrite part of the fact and opinio gameboards
When you your trying to make a fact and oppinion you have to think about it. Because when your making a fact you have to make sure that it is something that you can look up.When you are trying to look up and oppinion it will be very hard to find one because an oppinion is somthing that someone thinks about.
It was fun making the fact and opinion game.A fact is something you can prove and a opinion is what people think that you do.i need to leasin and work hard.my favorite part is the picher.i feel good.
Post a Comment