Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
16 comments:
I think that she dosent have to keep evreything inside and she dosnet have too tell evreything benefits Amanda. Yes I have a diray.
Some good things that benifit Amanda is because (1 she can write dowm memories (2 it keeps her culture alive in it (3 its like a little personal friend). Diarys (or journals) are good things to keep so you can never forget things. (p.s. yes I have a diary)
So that she could remember everything that happend when she moved and when everything was ok.Also so she could rite notes about her journy while she was gone.I have a journal.
A diary can help you ceep thots and help right letters to frinds or family and right your day. No I do not wright in a diary. Yes I have a jornal.
She needs her journal.For she dose not forget where she came from.No I do not have a joural.
Amanda's diary helps her remember her language and culture. I think it benefits her because her memories are in her diary and as long as she has her diary she has her memories. No I do not use a diary or a journl.
If amanda doesn't have her diary she would burst.Amanda has a diary for she can write about her friends and about her. I don't like diarys there for girls to use.
She's still keeping her language in her diary. Amanda said" she might write about her journy from los angelas. Amanda wrote dear diary i know i should be asleep already but i can't sleep. Amanda can't sleep because she overheard mama and papa leaving Mexico.
The benefits that Amanda got for keeping her diary are that she kept writing and she got a new diary to write in. She got to write in her diaryin the U.S for her first time. She has her language and culture in her diary.
One benefit Amanda had was that she could remember certain events that happend to her and her family (like her family moving). Another benefit she had is that she could remember when events happend. One more benefit Amanda has is that she could remember where she comes from and her culture. No, I do not have a journal or diary.
Win she get older she can see what she write win she was a kid and she can share stories for people.Yes I keep a journal.
She could write a book. She could turn it in to a story abou her and her friend.No i do not have a diary or a journal.
A diary is like a pice of your heart so I get why she would keep it.You can always look at memerys in your diary in your own words to and thats what you can get from keeping a diery.Yes I keep a diery but I need a new one.
Amanda's diary helps her rember all of her family, friends, culture haritage, and language. When she wrote every thing in her jurnal it helped her rember what she did in Mexico, so she wouldn't forget all of her friends. (No)
She writes and lerns more. tells more about life and remeber stuf in life. yes I do have a diary.
I think the diary is so she can write in is for she can write what she's feeling inside. The diary is were she can glue papers that are importent to her, in her diary. I do not have a jounal or a diary.
Post a Comment