Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mighty Jackie: The Strike-Out Queen

Jackie worked hard to achieve her goal of pitching against some legendary baseball players.  Have you ever reached a goal that you or other people may have thought was impossible to achieve?

18 comments:

Jordan said...

Yes once my friends thought I couldn't make a touchdown against one of my friends but I did make a touchdown started to try when he got a touchdown. Even though I lost I still got a touchdown against him. I still achieved my goal. My friend won 7-4.

Eric said...

Once i tried to do tricks on my skateboard but my big brother said that it was impossible for me to do tricks then when I practiced I achived my goal to do tricks on my skateboard.

Jasmin said...

No I have not acomplished a goal yet, but some day I wish to acomplish every thing I need to know, have a good education and be a loyal kid as I am right now and to be respectful to myself and others. :)

Martin said...

I want to be cop beacuse you can hlep make the world a better plase.

Adela said...

No. But I hope to make it to collage and finish it. Because I want to be a perfeshinal cook.

Zedekiah said...

When I went to my Football game and I got 2 Tuchdown. But my mom was so happey.

Joe said...

No I have not yet but sometime in life I probibly will because it is importaint and I probibly might not pass collige and get a degree

Diana said...

Yes' My big brother thought i couldn't not play soccer but i could now. my big brother happy now.

Quan said...

No,I have not completed an impossible goal. I would like to be a scientist.I will have to work hard because it takes a long time to become a scientist.I will also need to work hard because because it is very hard to be a scientist.

ataya said...

I have'nt complete or acheive a goal. I want to complete working as a teacher.I want to become a teacher becuase I want to be able to say I went to school to teach those chidren. I want to be able to ssee bilonares on the t.v and say he was in my class when he was a little boy.

Jamie said...

My goal was to learn how to swim.I thougt I wouldent learn.In the summer I went the swiming pool my dad showed me how to swim.

Marina said...

I have reached a goal to be a 4 weel inline skater.I'v finished this goal by practising.

Tajzay said...

Yes, I have I achieved something and it was riding a bike with out tranig wheel when I was 3 years old, With out help. My cousin said i'm not going to help you ride a bike with out tranig wheels but I learned my self and he would'nt tease me no more.

BRIANNA said...

NO!BUT I WHAT TO HAVE ONE.LIKE SINGING ON STAG.

Jason said...

I have acheaved a lot of hard things in my life like climbing a lot of trees I thot it was inposibl to climb 20 trees in one day but i did it I climbed it in five hours.

Braden said...

There was a goal that i made and it took me about 2 weeks the first time tried i was not good .The weekend I got better but not there .the next week i got to my gaol and nobody belived that i did that and goal was touching the roof.

Maria said...

My family thougt i could not ride a bike. But i knew i could. But when i was three my dad took off my traning weels and I started riding my bike and i din't fall offmy bike.

allyson said...

No.I would like to comeplet the state test.