Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Blogging
This was my first year to use a blog with my students. What did you like about the blog? What should I change? Did anything about the blog frustrate you? How did the blog help you with your learning? Do you think it helped with your writing and thinking? If you think so, how did it help? If you don't think so, tell me why.
16 comments:
This was my first time ever to use a blog and it was fun. I am going to make a blog of my own someday and it will be one that is cool. I don’t think you need to change anything on the blog because it is perfect the way it is no nothing frustrated me because posting was easy. I don’t think the blog helped me learn at all. The blog helped me think a little bit more.
I liked the blog because we get to share things that we did or learned this year. You should change the background to a picture of our school. No nothing frustrated me at all. The blog helped me learn how to be a better speech person. Yes I think it helped me by thinking but not writing. It helped me by thinking because you have to think of what you’re going to type next. It didn’t help me on writing because usually I write and learn on paper.
I liked that I can share my opinion about projects with my classmates without them judging me. I don’t really think you should change anything. I wasn’t frustrated at all. It helped with learning writing and thinking because it helps you work better on what you should say and what you shouldn’t. You think “The world can see what I wrote so I shouldn’t be mean or inappropriate even if I make one mistake it can cause drama and humiliation.” It’s like if your broadcasting yourself to the world except you can’t see everyone.
I thought the blog is fun. I do not think you should change anything. The blog is okay. Sometimes I didn’t know what to write for the blog. That really frustrated me. The blog help me by improving my writing. I think it did help with my writing and thinking. It made my writings better because I added more details. It helped my thinking because I had to add details to my writing and it could not be very short.
This was my first year using the blog. The thing that I liked about the blog is that we can go to other links on the side. The blog frustrates me because when there is no post saying what your suppose to do. There is a show original post that you can press. The blog helps me type faster because I get to type a lot about it. It did help me think more about checking it over and over.
I liked using the blog this year. What I liked about the blog is that you could put links there and answer questions. What I do not like about the blog is it loads too slowly. I think it helped you with your writing skills because you have to answer questions, make sure it makes sense, and make sure the spelling is right. It helps your thinking skills because you have to think about your answer before posting the response. Something I liked was that you could vote on the blog, but a lot of times the blog messed up.
I didn’t know this was your first year using the blog with us. I liked that you can put links to many things like games and other websites. I don’t think you should change anything. No nothing frustrated me. It made me pay more attention it really helped me. Yes I think it helped me with my thinking because you have to remember what happened.
I liked that there were websites that we can get on easier. You should change nothing at all it is perfect well in my opinion. The only reason I can thank that will frustrate me well no way.
This was my first year using the blog to I like it. This is fun do you like it Mrs. Cook. This helps me for putting periods I like the blog. But you have to put your answers on word. Can you put another blog so I can answer them pleas can you make another one I like them. How did you make this blog it is too difficult.
I like the fact that we can be creative. Also come up with our own point of view. To be honest I think the blog is great. There is nothing to be changed. One thing that frustrated me about the blog is that when you say type it in word. Then we have to minimize our screen size son our laptops. I think that the blog did help me in writing. The blog helped in a way because it helped with quotes and periods.
I loved the blog.I loved using the blog because its like using paper and pencil,but better!Theres not one thing that I would change on the blog.There was not one problem with it at all.it helped my spelling alot!I think it helped alot with both.With all the writing and thinking what your going to write I get both!
I liked the blog because I got to see read all of my friends posts and see what they got to write for the blog. I also got to write stuff to and it helped me learn because I had to think really hard but I still had fun even though I had to work hard.
The thing I liked about the blog was all of the links. The thing I think you should change is the back around you should change it to a piece of note book paper. Not thing frustrate me on the blog. The blog help me with my writing.
What I liked about the blog was that if you need us to do soothing that we did during the day like field trip we could right about it on the blog and it is easy to do. You do not need to change anything on the blog. Nothing frustrated me on the blog for me it cloud be fun. It helped me with my a lot fo things like writing better words. Yes I did think it helped me with my righting and other things. I helped me with paragraphs. Why it helped me with my paragraphs because it would make me writing a lot of paragraphs.
The thing that I liked about the blog is that I can post a comment thenI can put how I think about it. You should change the voki to a dog or cat. yes the voki itwas cool.
aWhat I like about the blog is that it had sites so it could be faster to go to. I think you should put more voki because it’s cool. The only thing that frustrated me was when it was too slow. There were some fun math games like bang on time. The key boarding game helped me with my typing. Money games helped me my money and math games like multiplication helped me with division .
Post a Comment