Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Summer Fun!
Here's where you can comment on what you are doing over the summer. Remember to keep personal information out of your post or I will delete it. You have a been a wonderful group! I hope you have the best summer yet!
22 comments:
Ataya
said...
I love you mrs.cook And I am going to miss u very much
Mrs.Cook you are the best teacher I ever haved. I miss you so much. When I go on the computers it remind me of you. I hope you have a get summer Mrs.Cook.
Today I saw braden at the water park and we played together. It was fun because his sister had a birthday there and there was some other kids that were at her party and we dumped water on them.
Diana, you cut your hair! Make sure you take a picture to show me next year. You are right, it will grow back fast. I have postcards to mail. I hope to get them mailed this week. Mrs. Cook
No I was not afraid of the duck. he didnt really bite me he just put my fingers in his mouth. Also no I did not plan to see braden at the waterpark his sister was having a birthday party there.
Ataya, you are too funny. Joe, the airline flew my luggage back to me. I told them my luggage got a free flight to Philadelphia, I wanted one too! I'm sad to say they didn't see it that way so no free flight for me. I did get a coupon for some money off on my next flight though. I'm excited because my cousin from Germany will be here next week. Any questions for her? Mrs. Cook
Adela, the summer is going by too quickly. I didn't make it to Chicago yet and I'm not sure it is going to happen. I'm glad you are having a great summer. Won't be long and I'll see you in person! Mrs. Cook
I want to go see that movie. Let me know what you think. Is it worth going to see? Is it like the book? How is it the same and how is it different? Mrs. Cook
22 comments:
I love you mrs.cook And I am going to miss u very much
Ataya, I love you too. I am going to miss YOU very much. I hope you have a fantastic summer. Mrs. Cook
Mrs.Cook you are the best teacher I ever haved. I miss you so much. When I go on the computers it remind me of you. I hope you have a get summer Mrs.Cook.
Hi Diana, I miss you too! I hope you have a great summer! Mrs. Cook
so far this summer I have sighned up for the summer reading program and already passed my goal when I was at the library.
Joe, how did you pass your goal already? I'm so happy that you signed up for the summer reading program! Good for you! Mrs. Cook
I read a couple of chapter very fast and a couple of small books.
Today I went to watson park and I fed a wierd duck from my hand and the duck put its mouth on my hand and I got to feel its tounge and salieva
Today I saw braden at the water park and we played together. It was fun because his sister had a birthday there and there was some other kids that were at her party and we dumped water on them.
my birthday is coming up soon
Happy Birthday Ataya! Hope you have a great one!
Mrs.cook I cut all my long hair but it well grow back fast. p.s please send me a postcard.
Diana, you cut your hair! Make sure you take a picture to show me next year. You are right, it will grow back fast. I have postcards to mail. I hope to get them mailed this week. Mrs. Cook
Joe, it sounds like you are having a good summer. Were you afraid the duck would bite you? Did you plan to meet Braden at the park? Mrs. Cook
No I was not afraid of the duck. he didnt really bite me he just put my fingers in his mouth. Also no I did not plan to see braden at the waterpark his sister was having a birthday party there.
we should have a top secret technolgy class :)
Today is my brothers birthday. also I got your card and I heard your luggage was in philadelphia. How did you get it back?
Ataya, you are too funny. Joe, the airline flew my luggage back to me. I told them my luggage got a free flight to Philadelphia, I wanted one too! I'm sad to say they didn't see it that way so no free flight for me. I did get a coupon for some money off on my next flight though. I'm excited because my cousin from Germany will be here next week. Any questions for her? Mrs. Cook
Mrs.Cook I have gotten both of your post cards. It looks like you are having a fun summer. I am having a fun summer too.
Adela, the summer is going by too quickly. I didn't make it to Chicago yet and I'm not sure it is going to happen. I'm glad you are having a great summer. Won't be long and I'll see you in person! Mrs. Cook
I might go see mr. poppers penquins this weekend.
I want to go see that movie. Let me know what you think. Is it worth going to see? Is it like the book? How is it the same and how is it different? Mrs. Cook
Post a Comment