Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Using Glogster
You've worked on a butterfly glog for a couple of days. Tell me what you think. Do you like using Glogster better than writing a paper? Why or why not?
12 comments:
Nathan
said...
When we worked on the glog I felt excited and I thought it was going to be fun. The glog was really fun! I like using the glogster on the laptops instead of paper because we get to pull in pictures, videos and animations on the glog!
I thought that using the glog was fun. I like using the blog better than paper because on paper you have to erase if you mess up. But on glogster you could just move it.
I think that gloging is so fun because we get to make a poster thing. I think glogster is wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better than a paper because it is more easyer
I think glogster is great. You can't write a report with pictures or videos on a blog. It is definetly better than paper and pencil cause you can't put a video on a pice of paper for a report that counts as a grade.
I thought that useing the glogs was an amazing expereance for me. thats a defonet on the glogster better than the paper because paper takes to much work!
12 comments:
When we worked on the glog I felt excited and I thought it was going to be fun. The glog was really fun! I like using the glogster on the laptops instead of paper because we get to pull in pictures, videos and animations on the glog!
when we got on the glog i felt happy to do it and it is very cool.
I thought that using the glog was fun. I like using the blog better than paper because on paper you have to erase if you mess up. But on glogster you could just move it.
Using glogster is wonderfull! I think it's better than paper because I can't draw that well and they have perfect drawings!
I think that gloging is so fun because we get to make a poster thing. I think glogster is wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better than a paper because it is more easyer
I do like using the golgster beacuse it on the computers and it is fun using the computers.
I think glogster is great. You can't write a report with pictures or videos on a blog. It is definetly better than paper and pencil cause you can't put a video on a pice of paper for a report that counts as a grade.
I have loved using the glog. I like using the glog better than paper because it is a lot funner.
It was fun. I liked the back grouned and the butterflies. I got to write about butterflies.
I think it was cool and fun. Yes I do like the glog more than paper because instead of writeing we put a text box then we type in them.
I thought that useing the glogs was an amazing expereance for me. thats a defonet on the glogster better than the paper because paper takes to much work!
I think it is great to use glog it is cool and fun. Glog is better than a paper. cause gloster is on the computer and computers are fun.
Post a Comment