Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sacramento, California

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my pictures from California.




6 comments:

Diana said...

Mrs.cook that is so amazing. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Diana. I am having fun. I hope to go get some postcards tonight or tomorrow! Mrs. Cook

allyson said...

Mrs.cook it looks really cool to go.

Anonymous said...

Allyson, it was fun to see all of the tall trees. I got your address but I won't post it. I need to go find some postcards! Mrs. Cook

Jasmin said...

Hi Mrs. Cook! I already got 2 post cards from you. I got the California picture yesterday and the Colorado postcard today. I can't wait to go back to school!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmin! I'm glad you got them! I hope you have had a great summer. I have a few more things to accomplish and then I'll be ready to go back to school too. I can't wait to see all of you! Mrs. Cook