Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Monday, May 16, 2011
What do you wish you would have learned?
You have learned many things this year. You've become better readers. Your fluency has improved, your comprehension has improved and your ability to use context clues. Your math has improved. You are faster at your facts. You can dissect a word problem. You can use the computer better than a lot of adults. You know how to use Publisher, Word, PowerPoint and other programs. Tell me what you WISH you would have learned. Did we miss something? Is there something you've always wanted to learn?
17 comments:
I think we missed some stories from our fourth grade reading book. I wish we could have learned the Voki .
I wished we would have learned how to do a voki. A voki looked fun to do. It would have been fun because you said that we could record something. Then the animal would say it.
I wish that we could find new websites and do math a lot. At first I wasn’t really good at multiplication. Then at the end of the year I learned multiplication, division and fractions. We learned improper fractions. I am really good at multiplication and division the most. I am faster at my fact families because when you multiply you can divide. If you can’t multiply you made division harder for you. If I struggled with my division. I would think about my fact families.
I wish we can learn windows move maker and some fractions so I can get good at it. I was hoping I can learn photo story 3 and another thing audacity a lot. I wish I can do some scenes some more. I wanted to do some division and some mutilation so I can be very smart when I get in fifth grade.
I wish I could know how to use windows moviemaker. I am a better reader now. My math is better I can multiply. I can also divide a little. I am faster at my facts. I do know how to use a lot of programs like photostory3. I don’t think we missed anything. No there isn’t anything I’ve always wanted to learn.
Yes that is true I did do many things this year. I am so excited that I am a better reader and my fluency scores have improved. “Yes that is true I did get better at comprehension”. Math yes I did improve on it why because Mrs. Cook showed us. Well I am faster at my facts. That is true I can dissect a word problem. Yes that is my favorite part the computers I am so glad we use them and yes I could use the computers faster, and yes I am faster at typing than some adults. Yes I do know how to use publisher and word to I know how to do a lot of things on the power points. I wished we would learn the long division. No we did not miss anything to do because we are always on track. No I did not want to learn anything else because we did it all.
I wished I would-have l learned more about power point this year because I always loved power point! The number one thing I wish I could learn was Windows Movie Maker!!! I mean Microsoft is OK but, I loved watching Mrs. Cook do short clips or whatever we were doing on Movie Maker!! I don’t think you missed anything Mrs. Cook it was as clear as mud!
I wish I could have learned more about science subjects. I don’t really think we missed anything. I always wanted to learn about History. I want to learn more about what happened before in time. What was life like? So many questions are still to be answered in life.
One thing I wished I could have done this year is work with PowerPoint more. I also wanted to get better at Movie Maker. I also wanted to learn how to solve the area. I wanted to read the Cricket in Times Square. I wanted to read more stories in our reading books. I wished we could’ve published our stick stories. I wished we could have written more stories and used the thesaurus. I wish we could have worked more on maps. I wanted to work more on electrical circuits.
What I wanted to learn is how to multiply fractions and learn how to make a Voki thing. I also wanted to learn how to make origami birds or spiders. What I wanted to do is free play on the computers. No we did not miss anything. I feel like I’ve improved on a lot of things this year. I also wished we had a good day and we just got cupcakes for being good. I wish that Mrs. Foster was still in our classroom
I wish we would have learned the buttons. There is something I have always wanted to learn it is how to make an account on the computers. The things we have learned where fun but educational. We were taught us so much about technology. This year has been so much fun.
I wish we could learn how to use voki. I wanted to learn how to use windows movie maker. I wanted to make music on audacity like you did Mrs. Cook. I like the part when we put the buttons on our chose your own adventure story. Are we going to use the bucket that we put our names in like we did in second grade ever again?
I wish that we could have learned how to multiply fractions and divide fractions. I wish we could have learned how to use windows movie maker. I wish that we could have learned how to do more things on the computer.
I have always wanted to make a voki. It looks like fun. Yes we did miss how to make a voki. I also wanted to learn is how to multiply fractions and learn how to drawl a penguin on paint. It sounds hard but I still want to learn it.
I always wanted to learn how to work the windows moviemaker because we don’t have it on our computer. It seems like it would be fun if I did know how to work windows moviemaker. Because I watch the teacher was do all the stuff that you are supposed to do.
I wished I could have learned more things about math this year. I also wish I could learn more about Microsoft word. I would like go on some games on the blog more often. It would be fun but I know we have been busy this year. I wish I could do more reading this year but this year was so fun and I learned to type faster. I’ve been teaching my mom a lot of things but it was to fun to stop helping.i love helping my mom!
I wished that we had learned how to make some calendar on the computers. It will be fun and cool. Yes we miss something the pen pals letters for May. No I wanted to learn anything else because Mrs. Cook tout me almost everything.
Post a Comment