Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Math Review 1 Video

Here's the first video.  What did you like about it?  What did the puppeteers do right?  How can they improve? 

19 comments:

Adan said...

The video came out awesome and it was fun to watch. It helps me understand more about math. It was fun making the videos. Some of actors were talking too fast and some were quiet. They did a good job explaining their word. It was awesome and cool! I think we should make another project like this one.

Rider said...

I loved how some of them curved their heads so you could see their eyes. There was one or two that stuck their head up like they’re looking at the sun. They all gave great information. They had a little bit of trouble with moving their mouths with the puppets. I liked that they put the videos and pictures after it. I loved the end when they were talking about the basket ball game and said Kansas University (KU) would win. I wished they would have talked louder.

Savannah said...

The puppets look was amazing and the hair was fabulous. The movement of the puppets was absolutely incredible. The puppets were so good I thought that they should be in an art museum or keep them all for myself. I think they did an amazing job! My favorite part of the puppet show was the part when they either put a picture or used the “Smart Board.” I think they can improve on moving the mouths on the puppets and keep the puppets from leaning on the table. They also need to keep the arm from showing. I think that some people were talking too slow or talking too fast. I also think that some people should speedup or quiet their voice down a little.

Estrellita said...

I loved video 1. I liked it when they talked loud so people can hear them. All of the kids worked hard. All of them had great information. Their puppets looked really good. Some of them did not move their mouth. Some of them did not have lots of information. Some of them you could see their heads and arms. Some of the kids could have talked louder. Their puppets looked really good.

ashton said...

They were great at the puppet show. They were good at moving their mouth. The puppets had good hair. If a couple could just move to the right that would be great. A couple should add some more information.

Giancarlo said...

I liked when the puppet got to move the mouth and talk about who was going to win. I also like the part where they put the credits and when the puppets were moving. At the end it was funny. When the puppet curved the head it was looking like it was really talking. The problem was that they had some arms showing, and some people vanished from the puppet show.

Tychelle said...

Video 1 was good but there were little problems. The little problems were some of them didn’t curve their head down. They stopped talking in the middle. Also they should have put their arm down a little bit more. The things I liked about the video were how some of them kept their mouth moving while they were talking. The other thing I liked about the video was that they all had very awesome hair. Also the other thing that I liked about the video was when they put their pictures in and when they did their example on the board.

Preston said...

Every single one of the puppets kept their heads up in the Film. One was the lowest one in the group and had a great voice in the group. One kept her head up. One had a loud voice. One had nothing to improve. If I had to say something I would say you did a good job.

Eric #11 said...

All the videos were very interesting and unique. I liked the puppets that were in the videos. I could hear them. A couple puppets could have talked faster and louder. Some puppets needed to move their mouths. The puppets gave good examples of things like scales and graphs. I liked the part where the puppet reminded us to use the key first. In general I think that they did really good. This helped me remember things.

McClay said...

A few of them were good at moving their mouth but one of them was having a little trouble. They all had really good information. All the puppets were so awesome. They all worked really, really hard. The videos came out great. Some of them needed to a little softer and some of them needed to talk louder. Some of them needed to curve there hand a little bit more. Some of them were lying their arm on the table like they were sleeping or they were dead. They all made really, really good puppets.

gracie said...

This is what I think of video one. Here are some positive thoughts. Some puppets were talking and reading clearly. Then some of the puppets moved the puppet mouth clearly and stood the puppets up straight. I think the people who played the puppets and talked for the puppets were amazing. Here are some mistakes some of the puppets made during the video. Some of them were talking low and some of them were talking loud. Then some of them weren’t moving the mouth and some of them were up too high. I think the people who played the puppets were too low and they put the mouth up too high and I couldn’t see the face. I think the people in video one did the best they can be.

tysean said...

I liked that we got to make puppet, we got to learn, and we got to put hair on them. The people who did the voices did some right and some did a little wrong. I liked how the people knew how to keep their arm move from showing and not showing their arm and I liked how the people made the puppets mouth move but some people forgot to.

Weston said...

The video came out awesome and it was fun to watch. The video needed a little improving but not that much. Some of the characters were talking at different speeds. One of the puppets needed to have more information. The video was great fun to watch. The puppets were great and the puppet show was awesome. I hope we do another project like this one.

kevin said...

I liked the first video. It was part funny and part learning. The last part was funny. One puppet was being goofy. Everyone was wonderful. But some people need to work on speaking louder and keeping their puppet up. The puppets were wonderful. Everything was spectacular. Everyone worked very hard and tried to make their puppets in art.

Axel said...

Video one was cool because everybody in the video gave very good information. Some of them had very little problem like one puppet was quiet. The puppets were funny . One of them did not move their mouth so it could look like if the puppet was talking.

Javier said...

The video was good. It had some mistakes. I like the pictures. The puppets were high. I think they all did a great job.

Jael said...

I think they should have curved the heads more s o they would look like they were talking to us and they should have talked louder. They needed to move the mouth when they were talking because the audience may think that there’s somebody else or may think that they’re not showing expression. Over all they were great! Awesome information. I know that I learned from my classmates’ information.

Aubrey said...

I think that the puppet show was a fun project. The first thing we did was think of ideas for the script. That was on Friday. Than we wrote the script on Monday After that we made our puppets in art on Tuesday. Finally we made are puppet play. We all got a transformations. When we did the puppet show my arm got tiered really fast. That’s the only part that I did not like. I would like to do something like this again. subject. Mine was

lidia said...

They talked loud and clear. A couple puppets did not stand straight. It could be better if some people stood straight and move the puppets mouth when you were talking. A couple people need to add more information. Everybody worked super hard.