Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
20 comments:
They taught me something. They had a hard time with moving their mouth the words. They curved their puppets head well. They were loud and proud. I think video 3 is awesome. I liked all their videos or pictures that went with their script. They were talking way too fast and not moving their puppet’s mouth.
All of the people did a really great good making the video and speaking loud. All of them weren’t talking too fast or talking too slow. They all had really, really, really great information. One of the puppets looked like it was sleeping. I thought this project was really, really fun.
All of the puppets were good. Some of the puppets were high some were low. All of the puppets kept moving their mouths.
Video 3 was super great. All of the students moved their puppets mouth. Some students talked loud and some of the students talked quiet. All of the student’s puppets looked really good. All of the kids had great information. Some of the puppets looked up at the sky. Some of the puppets looked like there were sleeping. The video was awesome.
Video 3 was awesome. On the sticky note I said “You rock this classroom, cool cat, that’s what I’m talking about, fabulous work and delightful work.” I told them speak up, move mouth, keep puppet off of the table, don’t show arm and don’t kiss the other puppet. I loved the hair, mouth and the face on all of the puppets. I want to do this again no matter what it takes. If Mrs. Cook won’t let us do this again than, I think I will cry.
Video 3 was good but there was one problem. The one problem was they needed to put their arm down a little bit more. The things I liked about the video were how some of them kept their mouth moving while they were talking. The other thing I liked about the video was that they all had very awesome hair. Also I liked how they spoke loud and clear. The other thing that I liked about the video was when they put their pictures in and when they did their example on the board because their example on the board and their pictures was showing good information.
The video was so cool. I like the part where the puppets were talking about who was going to win. I even like the part when the puppets got to move their mouth. When they got to talk about the stuff like fact families, cups, transformation it was awesome. I wish we can do another video like this one.
The third video was great. It was very funny. They gave us lots of information. They said some stuff that I did not know. I wish I was in that video. This was a great video. Everyone was laughing. I want to do this every year. I want to thank Mrs. Gannon for helping us with our puppet. Mrs. Cook helped us edit the video.
The puppets weren’t talking too fast. The puppets helped me learn their subject. They all did a great job on their videos. Some of the puppets didn’t need to add any information to their writing. Some of the puppets were talking loud in the video. One of the puppets needed to add key words to their information. One of the puppets looked like it was sleeping during the video. The puppets did a Great Job in the video.
They were great at the puppet show. Some were good at moving their mouth. If a couple could just move to the right that would be great. A couple should add some more information. They were very good and great.
They all spoke loud and clear. They had awesome hair and puppets. Their videos were really good examples. They all had awesome information. They did not have any mistakes. The puppets were good for their first time. Some of puppets were on the table because they were tired. Also some of the puppets didn’t even get tired.
All the videos were very interesting. I had fun making this video One puppet did not move his mouth at all. I had to talk a little louder and clear. The puppets did great job. Some puppets moved their mouth some didn’t move their mouth.
All of the puppets moved the mouths with the words that they were saying. It was fun. I think we all did a good job. We all did fabulous.
I think they did a good job explaining their word. Some puppets were quiet and some puppets were loud. They all did a good job moving the puppet’s mouth with the words. Some puppets were talking too fast. The puppets help me learned more about math. One of the puppet looked like it was sleeping.
My classmates talked louder and some didn‘t. Some had a good way to show their information some just were talking and never moved but over all fantastic information! And some were talking too fast.
The puppets spoke clearly and calmly. The puppets were great for instance, a puppet wasn’t moving the mouth and he just laid on the table. Here are some comments. They all had great information and facts. Some of the puppets weren’t curving the mouth. So I know they made a few mistakes but they did their very best. Here are some positive comments. They were talking with excitement. Some puppets were reading and made no mistakes. The puppets did an awesome job.
I think that the puppet video three was awesome because they had great information. The puppets looked like they were resting. The entire puppets looked awesome. One of the puppets was nervous because they were teaching too fast. I learned something new in the video. The video had some mistakes for example one of them was leaning on the table. I love the ending part because every puppet went crazy.
Video 3 was great. Some people were quiet and some were loud and clear. It could be better if some people stop leaning on the desk. Some people added everything and some did not but it was great. It was fun.
I think that the puppet video three was awesome because they had great information. The puppets looked like they were resting. The entire puppets looked awesome. One of the puppets was nervous because they were teaching too fast. I learned something new in the video. The video had some mistakes for example one of them was leaning on the table. I love the ending part because every puppet went crazy.
This puppet was talking about perimeter. Then the other puppet started to tell us about math. Then we started to listen when they were talking. So then that puppet told us all about time she brought her board out so she can show us about it. So then she gave us some examples. Some didn’t move their mouths.
Post a Comment