Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
20 comments:
The video was cool. It told us about pints, cups so now I know how many cups are in a pint and how many cups are in a quart. On the fact families it said you just have to flip the numbers. It also said the big numbers show twice.
Video 2 was good but there were little problems. The little problems were some of them didn’t keep their head down. They stopped talking at the beginning. Also they should have put their arm down a little bit more. The things I liked about the video were how some of them kept their mouth moving while they were talking. The other thing I liked about the video was that they all had very awesome hair. Also I liked how they spoke loud and clear. The other thing that I liked about the video was when they put their pictures in and when they did their example on the board because their example on the board and their pictures was showing good information.
Video two was really interesting. The information was specific and understanding. The fourth puppet was very clear on what she was saying. She talked loud and proudly. The information was awesome. I just loved watching video two.
The video was super great. A couple people were quiet also one person had a glitch when the microphone was off so we could not hear him well. Some people had their puppet’s mouth closed when he was talking. Everyone’s information was great.
All the videos were very interesting. All the puppets moved the mouths the puppets had some good information. The puppets talked loud and clear. All the puppets were good and the information was good and was awesome.
Video 2 taught me a lot. Every single one of those people had great information. They ether had good videos or pictures with their script. I especially liked the one that talked about how you can switch the multiplication and addition numbers that will not change the answer. They all moved the puppet mouths with their mouths. One of the students had a glitch with the microphone. I liked how they curved their hands.
The video was great. The puppets were matching the words that we said. Some of the puppets could have had more information about their subject. It was longer because there were 5 puppets in the video instead of 4 puppets. The puppets made some mistakes on the video. The puppets helped me understand the subject that they were talking about in the video.
I think the video came out good. They had some good information and they help me understand more about math. The puppets mouth was matching the words that they said. Some of the puppets could of have had a little more information about the word they had. The video was longer because there were five puppets instead of four. Some of the puppets were quiet and some were loud.
I think the puppet video was cool because there was great information in the video. There were some mistakes for an example one of the puppets were too quiet. All of the puppets were cool with hair and mouths. Some of the puppets were loud and funny. I learned a new thing because of the video. The part that I like was when the all the puppets gather up and talk about the basketball game.
I think the video was great. A couple of people needed to talk in a lower or higher voice. Some people needed to add some more information. They helped me learned more new things. The show was exceptional.
The first part was great, they did great job of explaining it. We had a little glitch, a student turned off the microphone. The second person was great but he was too close to the other puppet. The third puppet was laying down on the table a lot. The fourth part was magnificent but I think they should stop blowing in the microphone. The fifth puppet was good but for the first five words the puppet did not there mouth. But the video is still great. Everyone was together at the end. When they were together they were talking about who is going to win March madness. I think everyone liked the video. Mrs. Gannon helped us making the puppet.
Some of the people did not talk that loud. Some of them had a couple of glitches making the movies. A few of them were lying on the table. I think it’s because their arm was getting tired. Some of them needed to curve their hand a little bit more where you can’t see their throat so much. I learned some new things in the making of this video. There was some really good information. Everyone did a great job making their scripts and making the video. I think everyone enjoyed making these videos. I think the video was great. A lot of them were moving the mouth really good with the words.
I loved the videos a lot even though they could have had some improvement. We had a glitch with one student’s video because the microphone was not on at that time. That student needed to say that the commutative property of multiplication and addiction is also called a fact family. Some students needed to put the puppets head up or down a little more. The video 2 was so informational I learned a lot, but I do think they could have added a little more information.
Video 2 was awesome. One of the kids was looking up at the sky. There was a glitch the microphone was off for one student. One student could have looked at the teacher puppet. The kids had great information. The puppets looked really good. Some students had the microphone on so they talked loud so people could hear them. The student’s puppet moved its mouth when the student was talking. When one of the students started talking it did not move its mouth but then after wards it the puppet moved its mouth. All of the students work really hard. All of the students were super great.
The video was super great. A couple people were quiet also one person had a glitch when the microphone was off so we could not hear him well. Some people had their puppet’s mouth closed when he was talking. Everyone’s information was great.
One of the puppets needs more information on the video. One had good information on the video. They all did a great job of keeping their heads up. They all did a fabulous job on the video.
One of my classmates had a glitch with the microphone. It was turned off that’s why he could not talk louder. Some curved their hands right so then I think that they’re talking to me. I even learned something from their great information. I think they showed great expression. Some of my classmates made the mouth move will they were talking.
They talked loud and clear. Their videos were a good example. Their hair was awesome. They made mistakes but they fixed them. Some moved their mouth too much. They worked really hard. Some were all over the table because they were tired.
I am telling you about video two. On one video the microphone wasn’t turned on. Here are some mistakes I saw. Leaning on the desk and reading too fast. Then some of them were to close together. Here are some positive thoughts. Some of the puppets were reading with joy and standing up tall. Then some of them were reading clearly and opening the puppet mouth slowly so it will match the words. The people worked hard and did their best so they can get it right. The puppets were awesome.
I think the beginning was good. The whole video had some mistakes. The whole video was nice work.
Post a Comment