Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Monday, March 5, 2012
State Testing
How are you feeling about state tests? What do you think will help you the most on the test? What are you worried about?
16 comments:
Rider
said...
I feel nervous about the reading and science test but not the math. I worry about a getting a bad grade on them and staying in fourth grade again. I think all the tips Mrs. Cook will help the most. I also think some confidence will help.
I am so happy that the state test is coming up and I hope that I get a good grade. I think that a drink of water, some crackers and some pop will help me on the test. On the test I’m worried that on I will get a kind of good score and I won’t be able to do well. But I have heard some test taking strategies.
I feel that all of the kids in Mrs. Cook’s class will do very well on the state assessments. The thing that will help me on the state assessments are Mrs. Cook’s test taking strategies. The thing that I am worried about is I want pass the test and get a good percentage. We’ve worked very hard on learning the things that we need to know for the test.
I know I am ready for the state test. I know I am going to rock the test. I think reading the passage at least three times will help me the most. I am really not worried about anything. I know I am ready to take the state test and I know I will do awesome on that test.
I’m feeling nervous, not confident and scared. The things that will help me are Mrs. Cook’s testing strategies. I’m worried that I won’t pass the tests and that I will fail.
I am feeling great about the state test. I think it would help if I did the strategies I was showed. I am not that worried because we have practice some test on the computer. I am going to read the passage three times. I will also look for the retelling question first. Peace and quiet will help me do well on the test. I will do it in a different class room.
I think reading the passage can help you a lot and striking the wrong answers can also help. There’s other kinds of things to help you pass the test like finding the important words and highlighting the importing words. I am nervous about taking the state test. I am also worried getting a bad score on the test.
I’m feeling nervous, not confident and scared. The things that will help me are Mrs. Cook’s testing strategies. I’m worried that I won’t pass the tests and that I will fail.
I feel kind of worried on the state test but not really, really worried. The reason I don’t feel really worried is because I have learned a lot of things to help me out on the state test. The things I learned for the state test is to cover up my choices and highlighting important words and finding them in the passage. The thing I think that will help me on the test the most is covering up the choices and finding the important words. I’m worried about how hard they are going to be or how easy. I don’t want them to be too hard but I don’t want them to be too easy. I hope I pass the state test and I hope I get a good grade.
I’m feeling nervous about the state test. I think that Mrs. Cook’s test strategies will help me the most. I am worried about my score on the test. I just do not want to put the whole school down for not getting a good score. I am just scared that I will not pass the test and I will not get to go to the 5th grade.
I feel that I will get a good score on the state test. I think the sticky note and a piece of notebook paper will help me. The thing I’m worried about is getting a good score and well remember the strategies Mrs. Cook taught us.
I know that the state tests are coming up and I’m feeling a bit worried. I think taking my time, doing my best and reading the passage will help me the most on the state test. I am worried about if I will do good on the test or not. On the practice tests I did pretty well but this is a big deal. I don’t know if I’m going to do well on this test. If I do or if I don’t I’ll try my best and be the best I can be. I know that I can shine.
I am feeling pretty good that state test is tomorrow and I am a little worried on how my score is going to come out. But I have been working really hard to keep up the good work. I think that the thing I will use is to always go back to the passage and see if my answer is correct. Reading the passage about three times will help me too. I feel good about the test.
I am feeling a little bit scared about the state test. Fourth grade has three tests. Read the passage three times and got to the retelling first. There is a lot of strategies to do the test. I am going to do good.
I am feeling a little bit nervous and a little bit excited. I think that I will use the strategies that my teacher taught me. The first strategy is to go to the retelling question and cover the choices. Then you go to the passage.
16 comments:
I feel nervous about the reading and science test but not the math. I worry about a getting a bad grade on them and staying in fourth grade again. I think all the tips Mrs. Cook will help the most. I also think some confidence will help.
I am so happy that the state test is coming up and I hope that I get a good grade. I think that a drink of water, some crackers and some pop will help me on the test. On the test I’m worried that on I will get a kind of good score and I won’t be able to do well. But I have heard some test taking strategies.
I feel that all of the kids in Mrs. Cook’s class will do very well on the state assessments. The thing that will help me on the state assessments are Mrs. Cook’s test taking strategies. The thing that I am worried about is I want pass the test and get a good percentage. We’ve worked very hard on learning the things that we need to know for the test.
I know I am ready for the state test. I know I am going to rock the test. I think reading the passage at least three times will help me the most. I am really not worried about anything. I know I am ready to take the state test and I know I will do awesome on that test.
I’m feeling nervous, not confident and scared. The things that will help me are Mrs. Cook’s testing strategies. I’m worried that I won’t pass the tests and that I will fail.
I am feeling great about the state test. I think it would help if I did the strategies I was showed. I am not that worried because we have practice some test on the computer. I am going to read the passage three times. I will also look for the retelling question first. Peace and quiet will help me do well on the test. I will do it in a different class room.
I think reading the passage can help you a lot and striking the wrong answers can also help. There’s other kinds of things to help you pass the test like finding the important words and highlighting the importing words. I am nervous about taking the state test. I am also worried getting a bad score on the test.
I’m feeling nervous, not confident and scared. The things that will help me are Mrs. Cook’s testing strategies. I’m worried that I won’t pass the tests and that I will fail.
I feel kind of worried on the state test but not really, really worried. The reason I don’t feel really worried is because I have learned a lot of things to help me out on the state test. The things I learned for the state test is to cover up my choices and highlighting important words and finding them in the passage. The thing I think that will help me on the test the most is covering up the choices and finding the important words. I’m worried about how hard they are going to be or how easy. I don’t want them to be too hard but I don’t want them to be too easy. I hope I pass the state test and I hope I get a good grade.
I’m feeling nervous about the state test. I think that Mrs. Cook’s test strategies will help me the most. I am worried about my score on the test. I just do not want to put the whole school down for not getting a good score. I am just scared that I will not pass the test and I will not get to go to the 5th grade.
I am nervous about the state test. I think the sticky note will help me the most. I am worried about me having a bad score and me being held back.
I feel that I will get a good score on the state test. I think the sticky note and a piece of notebook paper will help me. The thing I’m worried about is getting a good score and well remember the strategies Mrs. Cook taught us.
I know that the state tests are coming up and I’m feeling a bit worried. I think taking my time, doing my best and reading the passage will help me the most on the state test. I am worried about if I will do good on the test or not. On the practice tests I did pretty well but this is a big deal. I don’t know if I’m going to do well on this test. If I do or if I don’t I’ll try my best and be the best I can be. I know that I can shine.
I am feeling pretty good that state test is tomorrow and I am a little worried on how my score is going to come out. But I have been working really hard to keep up the good work. I think that the thing I will use is to always go back to the passage and see if my answer is correct. Reading the passage about three times will help me too. I feel good about the test.
I am feeling a little bit scared about the state test. Fourth grade has three tests. Read the passage three times and got to the retelling first. There is a lot of strategies to do the test. I am going to do good.
I am feeling a little bit nervous and a little bit excited. I think that I will use the strategies that my teacher taught me. The first strategy is to go to the retelling question and cover the choices. Then you go to the passage.
Post a Comment