Friendly Reminder
Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
19 comments:
Video 4 was good but there were three problems. The three problems were they needed to put their arm down a little bit more. Also they needed to speak louder. The other problem was they didn’t move their mouth at all. The things I liked about the video were how some of them kept their mouth moving while they were talking. The other thing I liked about the video was that they all had very awesome hair. Also I liked when they put their pictures in and when they did their example on the board because their examples on the board and their pictures were showing good information.
The beginning of the video and the end was nice work. All of the videos in video 4 were great but there were some mistakes. All of the puppets were high. All of the puppets in video 4 were great.
I liked the part when all of the puppets read the words carefully and when the people who played the puppets parts came up. Here are some mistakes I found a couple of puppets didn’t move the mouth at all. Then I saw puppets fixed them. Here are some positive comments. The puppets read, curved the mouth and moved the puppet mouth like a pro. Everybody tried their hardest and did their best.
They were all good. One had a lot of information and learned a lot. Some made a mistake and got it right after the mistake. The ending was cool. If I got the chance to say something to them I would say nice job.
One of them you could not hear very well but the rest of them were nice and loud. Some of them forgot to move their mouth. All the people that were in video 4 did an awesome job. They made some mistakes but it was no big deal.
I think that the puppet video four was the best out of all of them. My puppet did not move its mouth. There were some mistakes in the video. All of the puppets from video number one to video number four had very good puppets. All of the puppets said some good information. There was a puppet with very long hair.
Some of them in this video didn’t move their mouth. They were loud and clear. They all had awesome hair. I liked when they were doing what they were supposed to do. They made mistakes but they fixed them and it’s ok. They all were good puppet actors. They all had good information in their script. They also had a good video and what it was explaining was also good.
I loved the hair and the face on every person’s puppet. Some people needed to move the mouth, speak louder and look at the other puppet. The information was fantastic! I can’t believe that all of the five people are smarter than me. I just want to tell you guys/girls that you did a fantastic job on making those awesome videos. We are so lucky that we have Mrs. Cook for our teacher.
The video was fun. We got to watch video 4. On video 4 there were some problems. One of the problems were some didn’t move the mouth. But most of it was good. It was fun and funny. It was funny because one of the puppets were moving and playing.
I think they did a good job explaining their word. Some puppets were quiet and some puppets were loud. They all did a good job moving the puppet’s mouth with the words. Some puppets were talking too fast. The puppets help me learned more about math. One of the puppet looked like it was sleeping.
Some of them in this video didn’t move their mouth. They were loud and clear. They all had awesome hair. I liked when they were doing what they were supposed to do. They made mistakes but they fixed them and it’s ok. They all were good puppet actors. They all had good information in their script. They also had a good video and what it was explaining was also good.
Video 4 taught me the most knowledge. My favorite was the one that talked about shapes. They had a hard time with moving their mouths with the words. They all had great videos or pictures to go with their script.
The video was awesome. They were some very interesting puppets in the video. The puppets taught me a lot of information. They all did a great job on the puppets. Most of the puppets did not need to fix anything on the scripts. The video was really funny. The puppets had good information. We had some glitches like some videos are not showing up after the puppet.
The video four was funny and were interesting. Video had some mistakes but they fixed them. One puppet didn’t move their mouth at all.
Video four was very interesting. One puppet did not move his mouth with the words. One of the puppets should have talked a little louder. The teacher puppet looked like it was going to fall asleep. Video four was very funny. I think that all the puppets did a really great.
The fourth video is awesome. Some people talked without moving their lips. They were all together at the end of the video and they all were talking about who’s going to win March madness.
Video 4 was super great. Some students talked loud so people can hear them. There were 3 people that did not move their puppets mouth when they talked. One person moved their mouth when he was not talking and when he was talking he didn’t move his mouth. All the students had awesome and great information. All the students’ puppets looked really good. Some people needed to talk louder. In my opinion one person should have added there is 60 seconds in minute and 60 minutes in an hour. I liked this video. I liked this video because I was in it.
One of my classmates was ready and organized. Some were talking loud some were not talking that loud. Then some did not make the mouth move and some of them were talking too fast. Still they had Great, Awesome, fantastic and fabulous information!
Video 4 was super fantastic. All five puppets’ information was great. A couple of people talked loud and clear and some did not talked loud and clear. My class and I are really lucky having Mrs. Cook. Everybody worked hard.
Post a Comment