A lot has happened since Friday and it’s been very exciting for all of us. Most of our caterpillars have gone into their chrysalises but not all. There’s been lots of changing and weaving going on. Some of them have fallen off the lid. Most though have not fallen and that’s good. That’s what’s going on so far. Blogger: Marina (Pictures are from the document camera…we have been taking pictures in time elapse mode.)
14 comments:
Good Job!
Nice job!
Really great job Marina! What i learned is that the Painted Lady Butterfly can migrate up to 4,000 miles.
good job Marina. I like it when the catapillars make their chrysalis.
nice job marina your rock
You did a good jod. I learned that butterfies go though 4 stages.
Nice Job you rock and that is intresting
Nice job marina
I have been learning alot of butterflies. it is really cool.
good job marina! I learned that it takes 23 days to complet the life cycle.,
You did good. I learned a lot about butterflys like there are thosands of kinds of them.
nice job
I learned that butterflies can be all kinds of shapes and sizes. Also I learned that it takes the caterpillars at least a wekk to change in there chrysalis. Good job on the post Marina!
I learned that butterflies travle very far and great job Marina.
You did a Good jod on the blog. I have learned a lot about them. I learned that a caterpiler makes a j and it has been really fun to wach them.
Post a Comment