Friendly Reminder

Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.

Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.

Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kansas Learning Center for Health




What a fantastic field trip!  Tell me what you learned and your favorite part.  (Lunch and playing at the park doesn't count!)

Thank you Children's Mercy for sponsoring our trip.  It is greatly appreciated.  The students learned a lot.

15 comments:

Zedekiah said...

We learned the digestive system. We learned wait the best food there is for your booty. We went to the Kansas learning center for Health. We leaned wait is the smallest intestine and the biggest intestine. The stomach holds 3 cups comfortably 206 bones in the body. and my favorite part is win we made the poop she put in the mixing cup then she took it alt then she put it in the bole. Then she sowed us the fire

Jordan said...

I learned a lot of things about the digestive system. One is that the small intestine is longer and the big intestine is thicker, another is the stomach can hold three cups of food, and what food is best for our body. They’re so many other things I learned like that sugar can take some of your energy away, baked chips have less fat than fried chips, and there are two hundred six bones in our body. There was a robot that showed us the digestive system and other body parts and this was my favorite part.

Quan said...

I learned a lot of things. One thing I learned is that we have two hundred six bones in our body. Another thing I learned is that the longest intestine is the small intestine. I also learned that the stomach can hold three cups comfortably. I learned what food is best for our body. One more thing I learned is about the digestive system. My favorite thing was looking at the exhibits.

Nathan said...

We learned about the digestive system and we learned that the small intestine is longer than the long intestine. There are 206 bones in our body. Our stomach can hold 3 cups.

Jamie said...

I had a great time at the Kansas Learning Center for Health. We learned about what type of food is bad to be eating every day. We learned that our small intestine is longer than the large intestine. There are 206 bones in our body. Stomachs can hold 3 cups comfortably. We also learned about the digestive system. I had so much fun at the Kansas Learning Center for Health. My favorite part was when we went to the exhibits.

Jasmin said...

We got to learn about the digestive system and the human body.There are 206 bones in our body. We learned about good eating habits. Chips are not good for the human body. Don't drink things with sugar, well only a litte.

Adela said...

My favorite part about going to the Kansas Learning Center for Health was when we got to make the poop. I liked Valletta it was cool how the places in your body glowed on her when she talked about them. I also liked the test. I got all the questions right.

Eric said...

It was fantastic. We learned that the small intestine is longer than the large intestine. My favorite part was when we made poop it was fun. I also learned that if you talk and eat that it would go down the wrong tube then you can’t breathe.

brianna said...

The body has 206 parWe made poop out of saliva and food. It was yucky! Velveeta showed us parts of body.

Allyson said...

W e went on a field trip. We learned a lot of things. Did you know there were 206 bones in a body? We learned about the digestive system and what food is best for us. Another one is the small intestine is the longest and the stomach holds 3 cups comfortably.

Ataya said...

we learned about the digestive system. the small intestineis the longest.stomach holds three cup's comfortably.we learned about health. did you know the human body has 206 bones?

Maria said...

My favorite part is when we made the poopy. We learned that our stomach can hold up to three cups.We learned that we had 206 bones in our body. we also learned about our digestive system. We talked about the kind of foods that we are supposed to eat.

Martin said...

We learned that the small intestine is longer they the large intestine. We learned what are body needs to have braced diet. They I learned that the stomach can hold three cups of food and I learned that there are 206 bones in your body.

Joe said...

Today we went to the Kansa s learning center for Heath we learned that there were 206 bones in our body the stomach can hold three cups of food for it to not be full. The long intestine is smaller than the small intestine. Sugar can take away some energy in our body. :)

Braden said...

The field trip was cool! I learned that the small insistent is the small insistent I thought that it was the large insistent .I also learned that chips are the number one snack in America I thought that the number 1 snack in America was snickers but I was wrong. I also learned that a special kind of cotton candy could vanish in like half a second if it gets near fire.