Students, remember to use first names only when posting. No other personal information should be included in your post. Anyone in the world can read what you write.
Visitors to our site are welcome to leave comments. Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
Student work belongs to the students. Please do not copy it. Feel free to link to it.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Video from Time Elapse Pictures
Pictures taken every 15 seconds.
9 comments:
Jordan
said...
I'm curious how they get in their crysalis so fast and amazing!
I thought the video were cool. I also learned that the red stuff that comes out of the butterfly is called meconium. I loved it! The butterflies are amazing. It was cool to lerned that the butterflies go thought four parts. I really liked when the butterflies came out of thier chryslis. It was nice. It was interesting and cool. Mrs. Cook you did a great job on the videos they look really good.
9 comments:
I'm curious how they get in their crysalis so fast and amazing!
I thought the video was cool. I liked how the caterpillar turned into a chrysalis.
Mrs.Cook you did a great job on taken elapsed time pictures. I learned that the red stuff that comes out of the butterfly is called meconium. :)
It was nice.
it was interesting and cool. i loved it!!!
I like it when the butterflies turn into chrysalis.
The video screen turned black at some point during the video.
I lerned that there are 4 parts in the life cycle. it was really fun to do this project.
I thought the video were cool. I also learned that the red stuff that comes out of the butterfly is called meconium. I loved it! The butterflies are amazing. It was cool to lerned that the butterflies go thought four parts. I really liked when the butterflies came out of thier chryslis. It was nice. It was interesting and cool. Mrs. Cook you did a great job on the videos they look really good.
Post a Comment